• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Jackets FS: SOF PCU/Patagonia, OR, Mt. Hardwear

All prices include shipping within the CONUS and PP fees. All jackets have had no use or minimal use. They have been stored folded in a clean utility tote. All come from a pet free and smoke free home. No weird smells, stains, rips, tears or wear. I have moved to a warmer climate and have moved into a much smaller place so I am downsizing a lot. For reference: I am 5' 9" 180lbs with an athletic build. I have average torso and arm length. All the jackets posted fit me well. Purchase two jackets get 5.00 off, purchase three, get 10.00 off.

- SOF Protective Combat Uniform (PCU), Patagonia issued Gore-Tex Level 6 set (top and bottom. Jacket is size Large/Regular, grey. Has adjustable hood, cuffs and hem. Two long zippered pockets with mesh lining for venting. Sized to fit over a uniform. Pants are Medium/Regular, elastic cuffs and waistband with loops for suspenders. Near full length side zips for easy of donning and doffing. Both are like new never used. SPF

0c1uRUz.jpg

ahIcPMA.jpg

Zp9Ydvy.jpg

1dhaECj.jpg

CsqToPu.jpg

- Mammut Borah Fleece Hoodie. Grey, Men's Medium. Athletic trim fit, designed for climbing and casual wear. Polartec Power Stretch. Worn approximately 4 times. Washed once and stored for the summer. Excellent condition. Zippered hand pockets and thumbholes. SOLD
https://www.rei.com/product/892155/mammut-borah-fleece-hoodie-mens

7U8fALu.jpg

- Marmot Sharp Point. Black, Men's Medium. Fit is athletic with room for a button down or medium to light layers. No longer produced by Marmot but it was their flagship softshell for awhile. Hardface water resistant/proof outer layer, Gore-Tex Windstopper laminate inside and fleece lining. Zippered hand pockets, adjustable hem, zippered armpits, interior chest pocket and adjustable cuffs. Never worn, only tried on. This is a pretty tough jacket in terms of waterproofness and windproofness. SOLD

8rsr2yZ.jpg

- Outdoor Research Fleece Hoodie. Black, Men's Medium. Athletic fit with room for light layers. Don't know the model name, OR has a lot of turnover on their product line. The exterior has a nice hardwearing knit finish that is pile resistant, heavy weight fleece. Zippered hand pockets and chest pocket. Adjustable hem and hood. Really nice fleece, only worn twice, washed once. SOLD

AtVPCPo.jpg

- Outdoor Research Ferrosi Jacket. Ranger Green, Men's Large. Athletic fit with room for layers. Excellent wind and water resistance. I have the hoody and wear it as a light rain jacket or wind breaker all the time. Zipper hand, chest pockets, thumbhole loops and adjustable hem. Great windbreaker or all around layer for inclement weather. Basically new without tags. Tried on, not worn or used. SPF
https://www.outdoorresearch.com/us/mens-ferrosi-jacket-269172?cat=41,10,4

19D9rFJ.jpg

- Mountain Hardwear pullover. Men's Medium, black with white panels on sleeves. Athletic fit. Gore-Tex Windstopper. Great pullover for biking or running. Worn a handful of times. Actually, Made in the USA, so it's a little vintage for Mt. Hardwear. 35.00

UTqqger.jpg

Last edited:
I will take the Outdoor Research Fleece Hoodie if still available. Please send PP info to: Thanks

Last edited:
Back