JAG Picture Thread

Thanks Dean!
Knife making has been slow lately, Ive been at a new job for 2 weeks and the few weeks before that have been focused on getting my Camaro drivable for the summer. It may not happen, but I'd like to drive it to the BCCI 25th.
Heres what I have done this year, (along with a couple Vantages I haven't yet photographed)
A Damascus Damascus and a Mammoth Ivory/Bog oak polished blade.
DC6BF703-A467-4FF8-B922-864CAA2A7C91-913-0000010A60C86ACA_zps00a68714.jpg

Hey Jared.
I didn't see my JAG 110 Custom shown here, so here is a pic of it.
Titanium Liners, OD Green Micarta scales, "Feather" Damascus drop point blade. All pins changed out to hardened pivot barrels.
Shown with a leather custom cross draw belt sheath.
Smooth action, blade perfectly centered.
I believe I have had this about two years.

ls1.jpg

rs1.jpg

s1.jpg

Robert, Thanks for the post! You always take nice shots! I hope you are enjoying the knife and getting some time to customize some for yourself.
That sheath is very nice too!

For any current pricing, unless pricing noted in a recent thread, please contact me via PM or Email. Thanks

Here's a Billet Titanium 110 I hand milled and added Carbon Fiber scales to

The following milled titanium 110 was a little more disguised

Here's a polished copper 560/186 style. Man copper is a pain to keep clean. The first one I did I finished in satin for that reason. I think I like the polished more, but only because I usually handle it with nitrile gloves on. :)

Carbon Fiber CPM154 w/ti liners and Acid washed Titanium Scales below

More Titanium bolstered 110's The carbon fiber is anodized and has removable scales and titanium screws.

I know you some of you guys have a knife of mine, show me some pics!!!

Koa with titanium bolsters and blue CF framelock conversion

Thank You guys!
Heres a 110 influenced (slanted bolster and Maccassar Ebony scales) Radius Hollow grind Bowie with a two piece guard along side a 3 liner 110.
Also a S30V Custom Shop blade in a Titanium Carbon Fiber frame.

Last edited:
Back