• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

James Huckeba (Huck) Switchblade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello BladeForums:)! I'm selling a knife from my collection. I accept payment by paypal goods and of course I cover fees and shipping. USPS money orders also accepted. The best way to contact me is by email- robcelani at hotmail dot com. Private Messages through BladeForums are cool as well. International sales will be considered with extra charged for shipping.

I have a good reputation and excellent feedback here on BladeForums as well as many other knife related forums. I do this for fun but I conduct myself in a professional manner in all my transactions. I do my best to describe and picture knives as accurately as possible to allow you to make an informed decision.

If you want to purchase the knife, please post “"I'll take it"” in the thread and then contact me. An unconditional “"I'’ll take it"” by email or PM is also acceptable. Offers, questions, request for additional information or pictures, etc. are best done by email or PM.

For sale only, please no trade offers.

Sold - James Huckeba (aka Huck) Switchblade - $300 or best offer - Sold

James Huckeba started making custom knives in Georgia in the 70's. He made fixed blades initially but in the 90's started making switchblades. I stumbled across pictures of his knives and really liked them. Of course now I have some in my collection!

Huck died in 1996 so its hard to find information on the internet about him. I have talked with a lot of dealers and collectors who were around during the 90's and his knives were some of the nicest made in that time period. There are scattered references about him if you care to search. If you talk to collectors or dealers from the Southeast part of the country they know him and admire his work.

- Mirror polished blade. I don't know the blade material although my guess is ATS 34 based on previous Huck fixed blades I owned that were ATS 34.
- Micarta frame
- Coil spring, button release
- Acrylic handle
- Marked "Flash H 94". Flash is reference to a dealer, Gordon (Flash Gordon) Wofford that commissioned and sold a lot of Huck switchblades.
- Knife is unused, never carried or sharpened. It's in excellent condition with the exception of the blade being off center and the very tip of the blade is chipped. See the pictures as they show the condition well.

P4XandO.jpg

vTyvHmQ.jpg

NLO8Eys.jpg

0iNBxsj.jpg

s0kyWZ7.jpg

hqL5daF.jpg

sbhoaAV.jpg

Qh4rny7.jpg

jPaR9jN.jpg

0vwVdUN.jpg

MQyCwD0.jpg

Last edited: