• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

James Todd G10 for sale?

Everything is good. Thanks, We are headed back this week to try to find more material. I will measure and post up sizes when done. Hope you guys make some great knives and fixtures with all of it I have shipped out.
Jim

Update on sizes available, have not had time to prepare shipping cost associated with each piece. Will be glad to check Fed Ex Ground for shipment to your destination. Email me Please at for quotes to your address with your choice of piece or pieces, these are HUGE.

1 @ 48 ½" L x 9 ½" W x 1 ½" thick = 47 lbs.
1 @ 48" L x 18" W x ½" thick = 46 lbs each.
1 @ 54" L x 11 3/8" W x ½" thick = 34 lbs.
1 @ 63" L x 6" W x 1 ½" thick = 43 lbs.
1 @ 37 ¼" L x 17 1/8" W x 1 ½" thick = 67 lbs.
1 @ 73" L x 10 3/4" W x 1 ½" thick = 84 lbs.
1 @ 63 1/8" L x 10 3/4" W x 1 ½" thick = 68 lbs.
1 @ 62 ½" L x 10 3/4" W x 1 ½" thick = 76 lbs

Everything can be shipped Fedex Ground and will run about 1.40 a lb in shipping cost. Fedex Grd will ship to Canada also.
But email me with shipping information so Cost can be calculated.
Jim

Payment to

attachment.php

Last edited:
so has anyone made any handles yer? pictures? what do you all think about it? i think its awesome,but i need a bandsaw or something. i wonder what a hiiden tang handle would look like. thanks

Payment received, piece will go out tomorrow. Thank You
Update on sizes available, have not had time to prepare shipping cost associated with each piece. Will be glad to check Fed Ex Ground for shipment to your destination. Email me Please at for quotes to your address with your choice of piece or pieces, these are HUGE.

1 @ 48" L x 18" W x ½" thick = 46 lbs each.

Everything can be shipped Fedex Ground and will run about 1.40 a lb in shipping cost. Fedex Grd will ship to Canada also.
Jim

Payment to

attachment.php

Last edited:
how much for your last 1/2" chunk? i love this stuff

zip 84601

Bryce, Payment received, piece will go out tomorrow. Thank You
Update on sizes available, have not had time to prepare shipping cost associated with each piece. Will be glad to check Fed Ex Ground for shipment to your destination. Email me Please at jimt@raingard.com for quotes to your address with your choice of piece or pieces, these are HUGE.

Everything can be shipped Fedex Ground and will run about 1.40 a lb in shipping cost.

Fedex Grd will ship to Canada also. (Extra cost & time)
Jim

Payment to

attachment.php

Last edited:
Update on sizes available, have not had time to prepare shipping cost associated with each piece. Will be glad to check Fed Ex Ground for shipment to your destination. Email me Please at jimt@raingard.com for quotes to your address with your choice of piece or pieces, these are HUGE.
6 @ 71 1/2'' x 10 1/2'' x 1/2'' thick = 40lbs ea

Everything can be shipped Fedex Ground and will run about 1.40 a lb in shipping cost.

Jim

Payment to

attachment.php

Last edited:
thanks for the last order, i really like the 1/2" pieces-i cant get this one on top. can/will you be getting some more--if not then ill have to buy it when my wife falls asleep. thanks mark

Thanks for the last order, I really like the 1/2" pieces-I cant get this one on top. can or will you be getting some more--if not then ill have to buy it when my wife falls asleep. thanks mark

We are going Monday with a 24' trailer and finish the clean up of All G-10, I will post sizes probably by Tues or Wed. Should have a lot of different sizes and shapes. One of these days, the market will be flooded with Margarita Green knives. But once this clean up is done, so will be the deal here. If you want some, suggest get it while the getting is good.

All the best to all,
Jim

Tried to start new thread, Mods merged it with the oldest, from what I understand they had no choice, threads are merged with oldest. So we will stick with this one, but I can not leave feedback
Jim
6 @ 71 1/2'' x 10 1/2'' x 1/2'' thick = 40lbs ea

Jim

Payment to

attachment.php

Last edited:
so how is everyone experience with working the g10. How are you cutting it. Any pictures? yall are wearing respirators right!! id love to hear some feed back. thanks mark

Back