Jan. 24th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Knifeworks website this morning:

"New update we were given by DPX gear around Jan. 24th"

I hope that's true! I've never paid for three knives (LE and two productions) 2-3 months before they shipped in my life. Well, minus a custom knife anyway.

They are getting a new update from DPX on jan 24th, that is awesome. Or are they shipping on Jan 24th, or being delivered on Jan 24th?

The possibilities surrounding that nebulous statement are endless.

from another thread in this forum:

"they told me the knifes are being shipped to them on Monday"

That came from Rocky National, but I assume all of the us dealers will get them near the same date. So I assume they're leaving somewhere on Monday, then heading towards the dealers.

~Robert

On Howe's Knife Shop website,
Dear Jim,
I understand your concern. We are at the SHOT show and Robert is currently meeting with Gianni Pauletta/Lion Steel. No knives are being distributed here! We are expecting shipment to us during the week of Jan. 24th, and we will get the orders shipped out asap after receipt. I just saw the finished product for the first time this morning and it is beautiful! Regards, Linda at DPx

Jim Howe has also had on his site for a couple of weeks an offer to refund to anyone that had already paid for their knives and were getting nervous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back