January BOTM..a 112!!

bucksway

Gold Member
Just looked at Bucks Website and there it was..the matching 112 to the September BOTM! I placed my order (because I had to lol!) No price break tho it is $200.00..Don't take to long if you want one too..

I took the plunge as well. Buck website was very slow, this one will not last long.

Thanks for the heads up, I jumped on that like a toad on a June bug ! Lol. My first BOTM and it’s a great one ! Now for the wait.

passing. dont need a 112 version but it is a pretty one. plus got to leave one available for bucksway.:p:D

for those who get one, looking forward to y'alls pics.

jbmonkey..you didn't have to worry about that lolol! heng-em got me closely watching for both the email and on Bucks website. Strangely I seen it on the site before I got the email when I clicked on 'Collections' and since I wanted to pay with PayPal I had to use the website since that payment method is not available on phone orders. The one thing I would like to know is if Cocobolo is a solid wood or if its a laminate. This one is rare and odd enough I won't pull the blade or handles to make a One of One Custom even if this is the only drop point blade in S35VN that I am aware of..

Last edited:
jbmonkey..you didn't have to worry about that lolol! heng-em got me closely watching for both the email and on Bucks website. Strangely I seen it on the site before I got the email when I clicked on 'Collections' and since I wanted to pay with PayPal I had to use the website since that payment method is not available on phone orders. The one thing I would like to know is if Cocobo is a solid wood or if its a laminate. This one is rare and odd enough I won't pull the blade or handles to make a One of One Custom even if this is the only drop point blade in S35VN that I am aware of..
glad ya got one. better yet glad I left one available for you to get. :D

thought it was solid wood. I have the 110 I thought it was solid too but my memory is getting old. I'll have to go look when I get home later tonight.

That's good news! I went back and looked at the pictures on Bucks Website and it did look like solid wood. One thing I do wish it had was a mirror polished blade..That would be cool! When it gets home I plan to put it in rotation because of the S35VN steel. My Brother has the 110 version and said it was a nice hand filling handle..Frankly I have decided to use more of my fancy 112's instead of storing them just for a trip to Altanta once every year or two. I'll be careful with them but I LIKE holding, cutting and just playing with a quality 112. But it's the drop point blade and the S35VN steel that I really want to check out.

I hate that I didn't order the Sept BOM 110, even tho I had it in the cart. Here we go again.....
This is nice, but I would almost rather order a stag custom for similar money. That one that Karl recently obtained has got my interest.

But it's the drop point blade and the S35VN steel that I really want to check out.
Clint, buy two while you can. You know when they are all gone you'll be bemoaning the fact that you didn't. You're welcome:D

That's good news! I went back and looked at the pictures on Bucks Website and it did look like solid wood. One thing I do wish it had was a mirror polished blade..That would be cool! When it gets home I plan to put it in rotation because of the S35VN steel. My Brother has the 110 version and said it was a nice hand filling handle..Frankly I have decided to use more of my fancy 112's instead of storing them just for a trip to Altanta once every year or two. I'll be careful with them but I LIKE holding, cutting and just playing with a quality 112. But it's the drop point blade and the S35VN steel that I really want to check out.
Original version Not sure of the year.
Not the latest BOTM.
15299011089316175135270151270922_zpsbyt3slhj.jpg

Back