January BOTM..a 112!!

Wow this is a nice one! I keep going back and looking at it... trying to resist

Opened up the BOTM email....said to myself....”self, that is too expensive!” Closed the email.....fast forward to this evening after a nice glass of Blantons neat and now I’m the proud new owner of a 112....

my wife is going to kill me if she gets to the mailbox before me ;)

Could have, should have, but decided to just enjoy my 110 all over again. For those getting one with these handles for the first time, you will be amazed.

I noticed the nail nick on this 112, which if fine, but thought they might have left if off like the 110.

I saw it.
I liked it.
I balked at the price.
I went back and looked a couple times.
... and then there were none.

Now, to be totally honest, if I carried my current (indigo drop point) 112 more I probably would have done it. If they do a 501 version, I'm there.

Wow that was fast and it’s a beauty ! You must have done next day shipping lol.

No..I just had regular shipping..I never thought it would make it on Saturday. My order was placed Thursday afternoon about 1:30 or so and came in today about 11:00 am..I figured I was one of the first 5 or 10 that were placed but IT MUST have left Buck on Thursday afternoon. One odd thing was the S35VN sticker and the model number on the outside of the shipping box..never seen that before on anything from Buck before. I'm still on the lookout for the BCCI 'Take Apart' 112 that should ship in early February..

I’m a knife guy with a few Bucks. My fav is the 112. I check their website every so often just to kick the tires. I saw this BOTM and said wow a beauty!! Then was totally bummed to see they sold out. If any of you receive yours and either want to part with it or the wife makes you I’m very interested. PM me.

Well we’ll do tell 110 Dave had to buy a 112 to match his 110 ... I also thought hard at the price could not get websites to work... though did not need it ...
but in the end I call a close friend at buck jest few min before he got off and he did the deed for me and I got it Sunday morning... yes you heard right Sunday...
near as I can figure I got one of the last few they had ...

I just got a shipping notice that it was received at the terminal in Spokane last evening at 7 pm. The shipping label was created last Thursday the 17th. It sat there all weekend and Monday holiday. Maybe it will get here this week.

Back