Jeep Guys and Pics

My cherocar next to the pitiful Chinese made eastern span.(under construction)
image_zpsxptmvzsx.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

Came across this awesome Rock Crawler today while visiting a winery in the North Georgia mountains:

IMG_8470_zpsjohmxnfr.jpg

IMG_8469_zpsse9wawvm.jpg

Last edited:
Shows you how much I know about modified Wranglers.......sorry if I offended anyone's sense of utility in posting these pics. After checking the urban dictionary's listing for "Mall Crawler" I can see what you guys were picking up on, along with a not so subtle reference to how driving something like this would reflect on a certain part of the anatomy of such driver. Since we didn't actually see the driver......makes me wonder what the rule would be if a chick was driving this rig.....hmmm.

Just messing Peter, dude has a lot of nice equipment in the rig, a lot more than I have.
And I think I know him, lol

Just bought this bad boy today. It's my first FJ, I owned a Jeep TJ for a brief period a couple of years ago and regretted getting rid of it. I am going to miss my WRX dearly, but this fits our families needs a little better (except for the gas bill!)

Muddy or snow pictures will follow soon enough!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451615926.191202.jpg

Back