• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Jeff Harkins Triton II OTF

Gentlemen...I have for your consideration a Jeff Harkins Triton II auto OTF with a Damascus Twist blade. The lock up on this knife sounds so sweet...and the craftsmanship is second to none.
you may email me at richardo21@yahoo.com or PM via this great forum site. This is a favorite in my collection and I hope someone else appreciates fine handcrafted knives.
1200.00 firm, you pay shipping. If you have desire for more pics or certain angles or details, please don't hesitate to ask

Attachments

• Triton 1.pdf
    430.7 KB · Views: 182
  • Triton 2.pdf
    493.3 KB · Views: 111
Gentlemen...I have for your consideration a Jeff Harkins Triton II auto OTF with a Damascus Twist blade. The lock up on this knife sounds so sweet...and the craftsmanship is second to none.
you may email me at richardo21@yahoo.com or PM via this great forum site. This is a favorite in my collection and I hope someone else appreciates fine handcrafted knives.
1200.00 firm, you pay shipping. If you have desire for more pics or certain angles or details, please don't hesitate to ask

SALE PENDING

Back