• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Jeff VanderMeulen Mini Intro, Will Moon Stormcrow, Jason Clark Hybrid Wharncliffe

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadyMethods

Platinum Member
I'm trying to switch up the collection so here are some knives I'm putting up for trade. I'll be here to answer any questions you might have. If you need more details/specs/pictures, just shoot me a message and I'll have them sent over. If you're interested, feel free to start a conversation or email me at kenleung1995 at hotmail dot com. I try to check my threads fairly often so chances are I'll see your posts as well. If you just want a straightforward sale, let me know and we can have something worked out. Thanks for taking a look.

For trades, I'm looking for: Jon Grahams, Ochs Worx, Yunas, Marlowes, Direwares, GTCs, TuffKnives, Sharknivcos, RJ Martins, Rocksteads, Dalibors, Broadwells, Black Snow Customs, Phantom Steelworks, Jim Burkes, Blackwoods, VanderMeulens, Chris Goodwyns, Rogovets, Ansos, Grimsmos, Jason Guthries, ZT 0454, and maybe a custom Emerson or just Striders in general but if you have other offers, I'm happy to hear them. Cash can be added either way.

1. Jeff VanderMeulen Mini Intro - near mint - Traded
3.5" S30V blade with a stonewashed hand satin finish
Contoured handle with stonewashed ti bolsters and green G-10 scales
Runs smooth on IKBS and has a nice snappy detent
Locks with zero play
Centering favors the lockside but doesn't come close to rubbing the liner, even when I try to push it over
Very comfortable in hand

LWRCSht.jpg
HW0iKn5.jpg

yfQ1IyB.jpg
5cgabaD.jpg

uzJCIkY.jpg
3LDZmKr.jpg

2. Will Moon Stormcrow - near mint
Upgraded with a CPM-20CV tanto blade
2-tone hand satin blade with a mirror satin on the flats
Black frame with the new clamshell construction
Blasted inset linerlock and Begg-style clip
Runs smooth on caged bearings and flips well
There is some slight blade play that might go away as the knife breaks in
Blade sits well centered

hIS6uNf.jpg
eIzAXvf.jpg

UN9lJtP.jpg
kXpX7Iq.jpg

h4oKcek.jpg
YbOuuPi.jpg

3. Jason Clark Hybrid Wharncliffe - near mint
3.5" CTS-XHP blade with a 2 tone satin and Jason's Duplex grind
Blasted ti frame
Timascus overlay on the front and has a timascus clip
Full backspacer with his signature checkering
Hole pattern on the lockside with polished edges
Not completely broken in but already runs smooth
Centering seems to favor the lock side by a slight hair but doesn't come close to rubbing
Lockup is rock solid
Comes with the COA

LpEynra.jpg
chEqV26.jpg

CExnhU4.jpg
pL8RLRE.jpg

b0CfZJX.jpg
bEvN4hR.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back