• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Jeff White Bush Knife w/Pathfinder Sheath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note: Open to trade offers on other bushcraft knives, preferably saber, flat, or Scandi grind.

For sale is a Jeff White Bush Knife, with a Pathfinder School leather bushcraft sheath. This knife is fantastic, but I need the funds as I'm currently unemployed. Go ahead and read the reviews before making a decision; I encourage you to do so.

Info from http://www.selfrelianceoutfitters.com/bush-knife-by-jeff-white/

• Steel: 1095 High Carbon
  • Blade Length: 5"
  • Blade Thickness: 1/8" (.125")
  • OAL: 9 1/2"
  • Grind: Convex
  • Handle Options: Curry Maple
  • Full Tang (Hammer marks left on for authenticity)
  • Made in USA

I've used the knife a few times in the field and maintained it on a strop with green and white Bark River compound. You'll note some light scuffing and a really tiny nick near the tip of the blade (does not affect the performance or feedback in any way). The knife gets insanely sharp with just a light touch up and holds the edge through a good amount of work. The 5" blade allows you to tackle just about any camp chore and is just as comfortable making curls as it is handling food prep. I kept it oiled with food-safe Frog Lube and it has never formed a light patina or rust (purchased last year).

I paid $110.94 brand new

SOLD!

First "I'll take it" gets the knife. I will ship within one business day of receiving payment and will send tracking the same day of shipping PayPal only. Shipping via USPS flat rate. Let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for looking!

8zsuYy9.jpg

0yda66m.jpg

74DvAHx.jpg

ISPzsQn.jpg

Y1xD4C0.jpg

SalqZ73.jpg

CMeEklt.jpg

Wf1QBRs.jpg

duCYwVw.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.