• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

JensenEliteBlades - BAD

Everybody that he owes should phone him at Toshiba. I'm sure that would get the people there wondering what the heck is going on.

I have recently contacted peter and recieved my knives and other goods back within a week. He has shut down all of his contact numbers and emails due to the harrasment caused by this forum. If anyone has not been able to contact him, blame the people that have caused the situation to get out of hand.

I have recently contacted peter and recieved my knives and other goods back within a week. He has shut down all of his contact numbers and emails due to the harrasment caused by this forum. If anyone has not been able to contact him, blame the people that have caused the situation to get out of hand.

Peter Jensen feels harassed because he is a liar and a cheat. The tone of this thread is a consequence of Peter being a jerk, not the cause of his poor behavior.

whitie

If anyone has not been able to contact him, blame the people that have caused the situation to get out of hand.

There seems to be only one person to blame and that's Peter. For you to come in here and blame the people that he screwed is ludicrous.:thumbdn::barf:

You sir are full of crap. Your only two posts on this forum are in support of thives. Good start.

So is sixpence a Jensen or Chudzinski? Hmmm....

Keith,

Again taking it to somebody's personal job? I disagree again.

S/F,
CEYA!

Keith,

S/F,
CEYA!

I don't sir. At this stage one needs to do what one needs to do to get the job done!!! (short of actual violence by means of 2X4!) Maybe the Folks at Toshiba, if in fact he really does work there might just give a shiit about the integrity of their Employees. Of course with this smegmatic it's probable that its just another lie.............................

There is absolutely no one to blame for Peter not contacting people except for Peter himself. He can use this thread as a BS excuse if he wants, but that's all it is, is BS. If he thinks this thread gives him an excuse for screwing people over then he is more of a scumbag than I first thought, and I didn't know that was possible.

Keith,

S/F,
CEYA!

C.O., I take it you aren't one of the many that Peter Jensen has stolen from? Maybe you would have a different perspective if this jerk was playing with your hard-earned money. I was very fortunate to get my money back from this thief and would have called his mother if someone had the phone number!

whitie

Keith,

S/F,
CEYA!

Good for you.

To tell you the truth, I have no sympathy for people like Peter. Besides that, if his place of employment is the only place that he can be contacted, then that is where he should be contacted. If it caused him problems with his boss, tough luck. Maybe he should get back to people he owes so they wouldn't have to contact him at his place of employment.

Peter Jensen has had plenty of time to contact the people who have paid up front for knives .I paid him a 50% deposit back in October 2005 ,he told me I would have the knife in Jan/Feb 2006 .I tried to contact him twice by Email with no reply and left messages on his phone numerous times.Jensen Elite Blades is a registered business in NSW .After I exhausted all my options to contact him. I then contacted the Office of Fair Trading in NSW, they then tried to contact him by phone and post mail and were also unable to contact him as well ,or get any reply to their mail.

He's brought all this crap on him self.The majority of people are reasonable, if he had been up front from the start, he would of I'm sure been able to work through it.I realise that you can't turn out a good quality hand made knife over night,Jensen should be man enough to let people know what the real situation is the majority would be prepared to wait.

The irony of it all, is that I have spent $140.00 odd (Aussie) in addition to pursue Jensen for the $265.00 I paid up front as a deposit .To further compound it, the cost's I have had to outlay, to recover the deposit are recoverable by the NSW Sheriff from Jensen as well

Your a putz just like Peter,if you are not actually him like I suspect :jerkit:
If he is not shutdown yet,we will keep trying our best,till all scumbags have no place to run their scams.Let this be a lesson to all you scumbags,we will do our best to make your life living hell! You reap what you sow...........

sixpence you are clearly jensen or one of his mates and in either case a wanker, you surely are kidding arnt you?!!??!!

Jim

oh shame on all the bad folks he ripped off for being pissed, you sir are either peter, or related to him, something going on there.

OK..................

I did a bit of digging around..........

That story that "Sixpence" came up with sounded VERY FAMILIAR....

There is only 3 people that would have known this.....myself, the person ripped off by Jensen..........and JENSEN HIMSELF.

I wrote the person that was ripped off (see my post of his situation earlier).....he DID NOT POST ANYTHING. In fact, he was not even familiar with the latest post.

SOOOOOOOO........this only leaves PETER JENSEN HIMSELF!!!!!!

Jensen you are a low life without honour or integrity.........you are in the same class as a circumsised foreskin.

This DOES CONFIRM one thing though........PETER JENSEN CAN BE FOUND IN TOSHIBA (NORTH RYDE, NSW)......Hunting season is open.

I forgot to post the email I got from Peter's victim as proof;

".....I dont hang out in forums, Im computer illiterate. Thats why I asked you to post for me. I didnt even know how do do that.It made interesting reading with all the conspiracy theories. Im going to have to do a few computer courses...."

Ok this is what I don't understand, Keith we have discuss this in Alan Blade's thread.

Why don't somebody who have issues with the knife maker just go to these guys house, job, school or school.

I know as Keith stated "alot of these guys live overseas " but alot live in CONUS or in Down Under. Somebody live close to these guys who are jerking their buyers around.

Whitie,

I see neither have you.

wolfmann601,

If it take a 2x4 to get it solved then do it. It like if these perps leave bogus addys but nobody has physically gone to see these guys.

Again not defending these guys but if you can get better results to go see them in person, then do it (if you live nearby).

S/F,
CEYA!

CEYA,

Even if a person lives near by and visits Peter, what exactly do you think will be accomplished? Do you think that he will give the person the money owed, or do you think the trip will be a total waste of time? Just because you show up on someone's door doesn't mean that anything will be resolved, and you are now out of pocket for your travel expenses along with what you have paid Peter already. I remember reading in a thread awhile back that someone that Steve Corkum owed a bunch of money to showed up on his doorstep one day. He let Steve know that he expected his money and Steve promised that he would have it soon. Guess what, Steve didn't come through on his promise. Surprise, surprise.

Peter owes a lot of people in the US, what is your suggestion for these people as to how they should proceed? My suggestion is to contact him in any way possible. If it gets him in trouble at work, or fired, he brought it on himself. No one other than Peter would be to blame for whatever predicament he finds himself in. The people contacting Peter at his place of employment are not to blame any more than someone that reports a criminal to police is to blame for that criminal getting arrested.

Ceya, I just don't see how your suggestion of someone visiting Peter is going to make any difference whatsoever, and even if it does, it will only benefit those that live close enough for it to be practical. That is a very small percentage of those that he owes.

I think that people trying to contact him at work is far less than he deserves. Personally, I think he should be in jail.

Keith is absolutely correct.

To turn up at Jensen's doorstep also gives him excuse to call the cops on you and have you charged with trespassing and assault (remember assault is the mere fact that he feels threatened).

This low life chickenshit dipstick would not hesitate to pull something like that.

Back