Review Jeo-Tec #7 field knife

sy-lDRe6iYqvPaDYZewbwwEWvpU_6lOWeLKzdHAu0c713rNzrnuk6UNqNfLi9fd-gLYxDDTIMmz6aL5A44U68Iz6anUTZtwMMwXlSmisJydz_8mBMxAUzlwK6CalOzUV5JIT9PVuwl37od-sIvsBI8vG4Hp1FxKr5WfkuDKXoMweP0t7MbfpKiqPbMJWQxd6mluxXqM23uHUx191fNeNdsyfqwVD4HZsixaWvX03mPZKaWBhCic6RLhbAOV5KKt_uRPYng5JnsMKKph9UyqEHo4rvZQT6ChubsKIOpA8QFwOH9DpfhVeiPXa39SOd3oNRx5ac7elOXfKN60BvMEu_1W6LCuAcpXN_Q-BOwbJZN4YJruy-uzz_oeJQW5nkzNLLgV3qBgH7Mr636ygyfXR2OOCMBKEYpuHcrPAJr31LN_BeX24CDfzUUiB7tRQWC1QrDP8xocbgeZ5w0iuouns8ZR5BlqfnkbrTSbXXma7L9iE3XZyTnEgo8tkqutyJYQ45JZyxzblurcWM-Lgj6xKhXqmAbs4W4OzjAJU39-uG_pKC0DDQy3xEHwrnhM4F-d5-VPf2o-BWHExq0PzYZGcgBL72i--rDeeWslu8RMf=w1279-h959-no

I have used this blade for the past 3 months or so and made this write up that was published somewhere else. My review is too long and contains too many pictures to be shared here in its original form. So, I'll provide a link to my review ...
http://www.thetruthaboutknives.com/2018/05/guest-knife-review-jeo-tec-model-7/
Moderators please remove it, if it's deemed inappropriate...
Thanks,

Good review. I'm quite convinced that these are made by J&V (formerly CDS knives) from Albacete, check their lineup similarities. I also got the #7 due to the nice combination of aesthetics and steel; I've been collecting Spanish knives for a while and it is nice to see them use something else than MOVA. Got the leather sheath which is the same used for CDS's Celtibero, and polished black micarta scales. A nice, well rounded knife that needs to be used.

(I have asked J&V about them on their FB page, but never got an answer)

Good review. I'm quite convinced that these are made by J&V (formerly CDS knives) from Albacete, check their lineup similarities. I also got the #7 due to the nice combination of aesthetics and steel; I've been collecting Spanish knives for a while and it is nice to see them use something else than MOVA. Got the leather sheath which is the same used for CDS's Celtibero, and polished black micarta scales. A nice, well rounded knife that needs to be used.

(I have asked J&V about them on their FB page, but never got an answer)
I think you're right about the company.

Back