Jerry, it's time. Please release the TGLB LE !!!!!

TGLB was offered in Comp finish with convex edge.

I would be curious to see the Cost of TGLB in Satin-The work on the Fullers or Blood Grooves would no doubt be time consuming, It would however be worth the price to get a couple of these beauties Naked! Do it Jerry! Cheers

I would be curious to see the Cost of TGLB in Satin-The work on the Fullers or Blood Grooves would no doubt be time consuming, It would however be worth the price to get a couple of these beauties Naked! Do it Jerry! Cheers
I hear ya,,, but even if it was knocking on the 600 mark,, it would be just about what I'd be paying for a brand new coated off the exchange,,, or worse, the bay
I do wonder what they'd do inside the fuller.. I know I wouldn't want to polish that area!

$600 or so would be a fair price IMHO-These things (TGLB) sell as fast as they are posted-Still Busse's most popular and sought after knife even after being available for what seemed like 4 or so years-My guess is Jerry knows this and will offer it if feasible-Money Maker for sure-Cheers
I hear ya,,, but even if it was knocking on the 600 mark,, it would be just about what I'd be paying for a brand new coated off the exchange,,, or worse, the bay
I do wonder what they'd do inside the fuller.. I know I wouldn't want to polish that area!

I also have a TGLB w/ tan&Black G10 in Competition Finish.
This is also when the whole brouhaha started over CF.............some looked awfully nice and some returns came back (sometimes from secondary users) because they thought they had defective finishes.

tools_zps25659f59.jpg

This is a user, but it sure cleans up nice :D

028_zps76be3f53.jpg

009_zpseb9dd522.jpg

Oh man,, drool worthy George
Really would love to see this offered on the site in Satin :thumbup:

And also bring back the Tiger Hide, Black Paper and Linen Handles Please!!!

Cmon Jerry, it's Monday, lets get some Satin INFI into our hooves!🍺🍺🍺

And/or another run of competition finish. Open to forum members only and sign a waiver. Or BIG, or any other uncoated version.

And a non-magnum handle option.

And also bring back the Tiger Hide, Black Paper and Linen Handles Please!!!

And snakeskin v3.0. Even if it doesn't match and we end up getting a tequila or something, it would be cool to see another multi-color micarta.

And/or another run of competition finish. Open to forum members only and sign a waiver. Or BIG, or any other uncoated version.

And a non-magnum handle option.

And snakeskin v3.0. Even if it doesn't match and we end up getting a tequila or something, it would be cool to see another multi-color micarta.

I agree with this! I would love to see comp finish or satin, BIG would be a distant 3rd choice for me but I would certainly order one if it was the only uncoated option.

I'd be fine with competition finish making a comeback. Could always use a spare TGLB. Don't know if i could swing an LE model.

I'd like a comp finish version come out before the LE but I'd like to get one of each!

Back