Jerry, it's time. Please release the TGLB LE !!!!!

I think a whole bunch of people hate the fact that they don't own a TGLB in Satin, Competition Finish, or even BIg Finish-C'mon Jerry feed us!!!

I think a whole bunch of people hate the fact that they don't own a TGLB in Satin, Competition Finish, or even BIg Finish-C'mon Jerry feed us!!!
I completely agree, such a classic and iconic blade would be incredible in Satin

If it didn't have the light brigade I beam treatment it just wouldn't be the same though.... I'd like a Boss Jack light brigade for what it's worth. .25 thick, hollow grind, light brigade I beam treatment. That's for another thread however.....

If it didn't have the light brigade I beam treatment it just wouldn't be the same though.... I'd like a Boss Jack light brigade for what it's worth. .25 thick, hollow grind, light brigade I beam treatment. That's for another thread however.....
Agreed,,, that's why we need the TGLB LE!

I wouldn't mind seeing one without the top guard. I don't remember who it was but someone here had bobbed theirs and it looked really cool.

I've never bought doubles, but this would be an offering that I couldn't just have one of.
C'mon Boss, bring the TGLB LE!!!!!

Hahahah awesome. I could only see the pic on tapatalk,, here it is for ppl who can't see it

2ba180e46c0026c90c1143a76652057c.jpg

It would be really awesome to see one day the LB treated version of below beauty.
0419e02bb63311c7d313feec4e4b3aca.jpg

Pretty sure that pic is by Jaxx. There is no problem with reposting someone else's pics, but it would be better to give credit where credit is due. I'm sure that ertugrul did not intend for folks to think that those were his own knives.

Back