Jerry, it's time. Please release the TGLB LE !!!!!

Plus.... and this is the important part... hopefully this one would also be anorexic, meaning thinner. Meaning thinner than .25in. Hopefully.22 or less!

So would a fuller and none fuller option!

:eek::eek::);):D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

That’s right! Ones with fullers and ones without fullers!

Come on jerry! Give the people what they want! We have every other imaginable TG variant now!

That’s right I said it! :p Bring the 10” Bladed Jackhammer in the Bring the TGLBLE Thread! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Sacrilege?
Never!!!!!!:D:D

I say bring them both! Bring them all!

GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY ARE ASKING FOR!!! :D:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I just had an idea, now hear me out. What if Jerry were to release the TGLB, but like, a limited edition. Call me crazy but I for one feel it might go over well with the people.

Me too! ;)

Yes a good idea! Like, a satin version that was, say, limited in number?! That would be the bees knees! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Maybe a limited edition of 300 sold ganzaaa-style like they did with the SFNOLEs, only instead of limiting it to inducted hogs, limit it to people who have posted on this thread.

ETA: I meant to say limited to people posting on this thread prior to this post. There's enough competition out there already.

Maybe a limited edition of 300 sold ganzaaa-style like they did with the SFNOLEs, only instead of limiting it to inducted hogs, limit it to people who have posted on this thread.

ETA: I meant to say limited to people posting on this thread prior to this post. There's enough competition out there already.

Oh man! Talk about a bloodbath ha! And probably an expensive one at that! Fun though! :D

I’ll take it any way they bring it! ;)

Bacon bacon bacon, cant you see,
sometimes your smell just hypnotize me,
and I just love your crispy ways,
that's why I'm so broke and your so ate!

Back