Jerry, it's time. Please release the TGLB LE !!!!!

So to date, has Jerry ever released a factory satin blade with a fuller? Just trying to remember if I'd seen one before.
I was wondering the same thing. I think the answer is No. I'm sure it's not out of the realm of possibilities but I imagine it would be expensive as the fuller would be tough to polish.

I’m almost positive I’ve seen pics of a CS satin full tang original Gemini with satin fuller on here. Some sort of wood handles on it and maybe mosaic pins? Busse Custom Shop in cursive writing across the blade? It was a thing of beauty!

Of course you wrote “factory” didn’t you sneaky Will York Will York ! :):D

Still custom shop would work for me. Just be getting a couple less probably.

I think Light Brigade treatment should be offered on every Busse model...I can't see a downside besides cost and I'd be willing to absorb it.

Also, since the Nano handled series has been such a smash hit with a lot of us, how about a Team Gemini Nano Light Brigade?

Not the M sized blade...full sized blade with just a scaled down handle < I know it couldn't be Fusion, just scaled down >...yummy!

I think Light Brigade treatment should be offered on every Busse model...I can't see a downside besides cost and I'd be willing to absorb it.

Also, since the Nano handled series has been such a smash hit with a lot of us, how about a Team Gemini Nano Light Brigade?

Not the M sized blade...full sized blade with just a scaled down handle < I know it couldn't be Fusion, just scaled down >...yummy!

Goodness, talk about getting more of my money into Jerrys pockets. That’s a great idea lol! ;) Pay for it on the ones you like, pass on it for the ones you don’t or prefer the balance or strength of full tang. What a great idea P2.1! :):thumbsup::thumbsup:

I’m almost positive I’ve seen pics of a CS satin full tang original Gemini with satin fuller on here. Some sort of wood handles on it...

Have not seen that one. And by factory, I just meant a Busse offering as opposed to custom work done by someone outside the shop—I’ve seen those.

Does anyone have a pic of ANY satin fullered blade produced solely by Busse—factory or Custom Shop?

Also check this baby out! I cannot believe I let this one get by me a few years ago! Courtesy of @nicksison

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/original-satin-team-gemini.1387561/

f094c4546725ba71c95b4b7a03d74f8d.jpg

Last edited:
Back