Jerry, it's time. Please release the TGLB LE !!!!!

Chalk up another vote for TGLE. I have twins, the A2 special edition, and recently the Light Brigade in infi. Scored from the HOG forum. After looking at the handle and quillion of the Trough Raider, i am really wanting a Team Gemini with the trough raider handle in Infi, Pumpkin g10 scales.

The TG Raider LE, TGRLE could have the fuller, or be like the TG 2014, with paint, comp finish, satin finish. Im in. I use these TG's, use them hard. Split mesquite, beat them with batons, hack small trees doing landscape work, Slice meat for the grill, lop off fish heads, cut up fruits and veggies. I find that the smoother a big blade is, the better it handles cutting thru things. That wrinkle coat paint coating is welcome to smooth itself off, but i have no desire to expend the labor other than hacking things to get rid of it. I'd pay for the satin finish or comp finish, no CBT ripples, no forsaken ridges, no hogged this or that. Heck, i dont even mind the heavy as a brick A2 Non L brigade handle. The thing is a cutting and chopping machine, ive quit hauling the small camp axes.
The Team gemini at just a hair near 8 inches is the finest blade ive used. Nothing it does not handle for me.

Ok. I'm gonna endorse this TGLB LE as well...... But as I'm lazy to read thru 87 pages of detail..? Can y'all summarize for me how the LE would improve over the standard TGLB?

Ok. I'm gonna endorse this TGLB LE as well...... But as I'm lazy to read thru 87 pages of detail..? Can y'all summarize for me how the LE would improve over the standard TGLB?

In short, satin sliceyness and thinner/lighter hopefully!

Maybe a higher grind or custom handles and CS logo etc.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: He said "Hmmmm" ....
CFm2ONFXIAA4FQY.jpg

Back