Jerry, it's time. Please release the TGLB LE !!!!!

Ok. I'm gonna endorse this TGLB LE as well...... But as I'm lazy to read thru 87 pages of detail..?
Here's a summary of the 87 pages

Hyde = TGLBLE-TGLBLE-TGLBLE- ect ... ect ..... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thing is, Jerry never makes the EXACT same thing twice- so this would be different- I actually loved the Forsaken with CBT, but to be able to grab a new version with LB even meltdown would give the newer generation of piglets the chance to grab one of those magical blades of legend in some form. After the FG I resigned to the possibility that's as close as I might get to the TGLBLE ;) .... but I don't know now~ Jerry said "Hmmmmm" ... so just to know this put any kind of thought in his head is encouraging :D

Last edited:
Here's a summary of the 87 pages

Hyde = TGLBLE-TGLBLE-TGLBLE- ect ... ect ..... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thing is, Jerry never makes the EXACT same thing twice- so this would be different- I actually loved the Forsaken with CBT, but to be able to grab a new version with LB even meltdown would give the newer generation of piglets the chance to grab one of those magical blades of legend in some form. After the FG I resigned to the possibility that's as close as I might get to the TGLBLE ;) .... but I don't know now~ Jerry said "Hmmmmm" ... so just to know this put any kind of thought in his head is encouraging :D

The hmmmmm really is encouraging!
:);):D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

We may only be 1 $250 bottle of Scotch away from fruition :D ~
Timeline goes like this~
8PM ~ Dinner time at the Compound consisting of tall glass of Johnnie Walker "Year of the Dog" followed with desert, a Gurka Churchill Tubo
10:30PM - nap
12:30 - sneak through the underground bunkers to the lair of the map room where Jerry starts sketching at his easel wearing a speedo and flip-flops while jamming to some Grateful Dead with a strobe light and disco ball
3:30AM - He stands back and declares "Damn I'm good....no, Damn I'm really good"
9AM - Garth arrives and finds a drawing with a note - make this proto by the time I wake up - Cool, he's got all day to do that and 1,856 other things and face palms while mumbling "Of course I will, like I always do" while Amy is encouraging him "It's OK, you'll make it, you always make it because you are awesome! how bout some cheesecake?"
Later that night (his night is our morning) Jerry finishes off the prototype and announces "Damn, I'm good but I think G-Man might be better Hmmmmm..."
4:30 AM: Jerry posts a photo on the forum stating "SNEAK PEEK _ GONE IN 30 SECONDS" ... which no one ever sees

I may have indulged in artistic freedom, but I'm not really that far off some key parts if my guessing is right LOL! But if there's anyone who knows, it's "The Texican" ` he has the key to hack the security cameras which Is how I heard about the Speedo :eek::eek::eek:

And if this doesn't get his attention I don't want to visualize any more than I already have .... o_O

Last edited:
"Of course I will, like I always do" while Amy is encouraging him "It's OK, you'll make it, you always make it because you are awesome! how bout some cheesecake?"
[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!!!:p:p:p:p:p

We may only be 1 $250 bottle of Scotch away from fruition :D ~
Timeline goes like this~
8PM ~ Dinner time at the Compound consisting of tall glass of Johnnie Walker "Year of the Dog" followed with desert, a Gurka Churchill Tubo
10:30PM - nap
12:30 - sneak through the underground bunkers to the lair of the map room where Jerry starts sketching at his easel wearing a speedo and flip-flops while jamming to some Grateful Dead with a strobe light and disco ball
3:30AM - He stands back and declares "Damn I'm good....no, Damn I'm really good"
9AM - Garth arrives and finds a drawing with a note - make this proto by the time I wake up - Cool, he's got all day to do that and 1,856 other things and face palms while mumbling "Of course I will, like I always do" while Amy is encouraging him "It's OK, you'll make it, you always make it because you are awesome! how bout some cheesecake?"
Later that night (his night is our morning) Jerry finishes off the prototype and announces "Damn, I'm good but I think G-Man might be better Hmmmmm..."
4:30 AM: Jerry posts a photo on the forum stating "SNEAK PEEK _ GONE IN 30 SECONDS" ... which no one ever sees

I may have indulged in artistic freedom, but I'm not really that far off some key parts if my guessing is right LOL! But if there's anyone who knows, it's "The Texican" ` he has the key to hack the security cameras which Is how I heard about the Speedo :eek::eek::eek:

And if this doesn't get his attention I don't want to visualize any more than I already have .... o_O

LOL whatever it takes to get it done lol !!! :D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

You guys are getting too hyped! I have my fingers crossed, but I am definitely not getting my hopes up over a simple "hmmmm" hahaha.

You guys are getting too hyped! I have my fingers crossed, but I am definitely not getting my hopes up over a simple "hmmmm" hahaha.

Dude you don't understand. This thread has been active for three years now and that's the first time Jerry has dropped us a dime! :eek: Meaning the odds just went up exponentially that this is at least a possibility at some point in time if not a probability very soon! ;):):D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Plus there's this math:

Jerry Busses "Hmmmm" + JohnTheTexicans "Its Time!" = The most epic satin light brigade ever very soon! :D

Since Jerry has been pondering and John has is office wiretapped! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sometimes you gotta find a glint of hope where you can :D ~ It was one of these that brought us the HOGB8 ~ aint no joke ;) :D
Bossman cherishes his hog farm but he's not going to give us anything without putting some effort forth~

Plus there's this math:

Jerry Busses "Hmmmm" + JohnTheTexicans "Its Time!" = The most epic satin light brigade ever very soon! :D

Since Jerry has been pondering and John has is office wiretapped! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

I was just commenting on Jerry's "Hmmmmmm…."
I know nothing.
But yeah. Soon. Very soon.

Well, we may be kind of young though and it is not the only dream, the BG MOAB also has a butt ton of lure as well.

Back