Jerry, it's time. Please release the TGLB LE !!!!!

So..... are Competition Finish and BIG Double Cut options good enough? That is the question!

This leaves the door open for , a satin version... TGULBLE:confused:

I'm going to predict a limited run of Satin LEs not too long after the TGULB.

In fact, I'm going to predict a numbered limited run of 300, sold ganzaaa style, as Jerry did with the SFNOLEs.

And at some sort of insane HOG discount, as with the SFNOLEs.

I was kind of thinking/hoping the same thing. Like with the the DC Forsaken Gemini’s that came out later on a special run or over run. I just hope this one is satin and maybe some CS slabs as previously mentioned! :D

Oh we have some AD6s that are being rerelease I see. Will there be a TGULB rerelease soon w CS handles and full satin fullers I wonder? o_O

They just did one last month
Yeah right? I figured after they announced the TGULB that this thread would die out...Nope lol!

A hand polished satin version would be awesome too. I just hope they hold that off for a while. I don't want to immediately buy the same knife model twice. I like variety too much. Plus the wallet doesn't like it too much. I need to remind myself to play the lottery more often.

Am I the only one who is still waiting for this to happen. I mean the Ultra Light Brigade was nice, but yeah... :D

Back