Jerry, where R U???

I’ve been to quite a few places that won’t serve it neat. They force the rocks on you!

I really really miss not being at Blade this year. I have been moping around all morning. It was not because Busse didn't put up a booth. It will not happen again. No one in my family is ever allowed to have a wedding or graduation party during this weekend. I refuse to miss it again. Have fun Jaxx.

Long day. Great show. I did stop and let out a moan as I left. Seemed very lonely outside Jock and Jill’s.

View attachment 1140769 Jerry Busse Jerry Busse , u sonofa***** :D
Yes, I'm @ Blade.
Yes, that's JWB...
Yes I paid hotel price for a double. Think I got a double double lol :D
...In yer honor.
& it's gooooooood. :p
Miss ya, my friend! :(:)
Wish u were here :cool::thumbsup:

Jaxx,

I miss you too my friend! :(

I had a few in your honor as well!:D

Remarkably I was at Fogo De Chao last night with Jennifer, Amy-0, and Dan! Garth didn't get there until later!:cool:

It was exactly like being at BLADE Show, only completely different!!!

The Fogo's was in Detroit, MI and we were there for our daughter Katie's participation in the World Karate National Championships!

The good news is that she qualified for the upcoming World Championships in three events!

The even BETTER news is that the Fogo in Detroit is exactly as amazing as the one in Atlanta!

Am I smelling a HOGtogether in Detroit?:eek::eek::thumbsup::cool::D

Here's to Excess! . . . We always drink to excess!:D

Let's Drink,:thumbsup:

Jerry:D

Never been to Detroit. Might make a roadtrip..

Congratulations on the little one qualifying.

Missed all y'all!

So what's the point in living in the ATL if no body comes to visit me every year. I always thought it was a coincidence that all of my friends showed up on Blade Show weekend. Turns out they were only here for the INFI. Hope to see everyone next year.

I have to say that the older I get the harder it is. The bag I carried seemed like a 50lb sack of taters(backback next time). By 1 PM my hips,knees and heels where killing me. Thinking about a jazzy for next year.

Jaxx,

I miss you too my friend! :(

I had a few in your honor as well!:D

Remarkably I was at Fogo De Chao last night with Jennifer, Amy-0, and Dan! Garth didn't get there until later!:cool:

It was exactly like being at BLADE Show, only completely different!!!

The Fogo's was in Detroit, MI and we were there for our daughter Katie's participation in the World Karate National Championships!

The good news is that she qualified for the upcoming World Championships in three events!

The even BETTER news is that the Fogo in Detroit is exactly as amazing as the one in Atlanta!

Am I smelling a HOGtogether in Detroit?:eek::eek::thumbsup::cool::D

Here's to Excess! . . . We always drink to excess!:D

Let's Drink,:thumbsup:

Jerry:D

Detroit? Only if you're bringing enough steel (both the projectile firing and stabbing/slicing kinds) for us outta towners to hold the muggers and carjackers off. :D:D:D

I'm kidding, of course. Well . . . kind of.

Us Floridians are still hoping for a 75° weather in January get together in Orlando.

Congratulations to your daughter!

We have discussed the possibility of having a hog roast and giant bacon fry somewhere next year. HOGfest 2020!!!! . . . .or "Burning HOG 2020" :eek: :eek: :eek:

Live the dream!!!! :D

Thanks for the congrats on Katie's behalf! :cool: :thumbsup: :D

Let's Drink! :cool:

Jerry :D

Back