• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Jigged Bone Waynorth Lambfoot

BenjaminRush

Gold Member
Hi all,

Please be 21 to purchase and know your local knife laws. CONUS only, please. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I wish, but generally the first "I'll take it" here, followed by a PM gets it. Price includes PP G&S fees and shipping. Thanks for looking!

Up for grabs is a GEC/Waynorth 93 Jigged Bone Lambfoot. This one has been carried 1-2x and has done some very light cutting. The only real signs of use are a few pepper spots on the etch side of the blade. The etch on this one isn't quite as deep/solid as others that I've seen, would be easily Flitzed off if it bothers you. No blade play. Excellent walk/talk, as was standard for this run. Overall excellent condition, I've tried to take photos to demonstrate the marks on the blade I've described— it looks better in person than in the photos, but I wanted full disclosure. Comes with tube and pin. This one is begging to be dropped into someone's pocket and used!

Asking sold. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Back