• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Jim Burke Auto Runt Proto, Jim Burke Operator Hitman

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadyMethods

Platinum Member
If you have any questions about what's listed, just let me know and I'll do my best to help you out. For more details, specs, or pictures, ask and ye shall receive. You can reach me through private message or through my email: kenleung1995 at hotmail dot com. I also check my threads fairly often so I'll see your posts. I can work with you on the price for some of these and I'm open to trades. Prices include all shipping and PayPal fees in the US. I'll be happy to ship international but the buyer will need to assume all risks and help cover the cost of shipping. Thanks for your time.

For trades, I'm looking for: Jon Grahams, Ochs Worx, Yunas, Marlowes, Direwares, GTCs, TuffKnives, Sharknivcos, RJ Martins, Rocksteads, Dalibors, Broadwells, Black Snow Customs, Phantom Steelworks, Jim Burkes, Blackwoods, VanderMeulens, Goodwyns, Rogovets, Jason Clarks, Grimsmos, Brown Knives Servo, Jason Guthries, ZT 0454, CKF Terra, and maybe a custom Emerson or just Striders in general but if you have other offers, I'm happy to hear them. Cash can be added either way.

1. Jim Burke Runt Auto Prototype - near mint - $700
One of the best designed small knives I've had
There were very few automatic Runts made and this is a prototype, I've only seen 1 other
Only has 2.25" of cutting edge but feels like a much more substantial knife with the way it likes to be held in hand
Stonewashed blade with a satin main grind
The anodizing work is top notch, frame is tumbled blurple with a dot pattern that runs the spectrum
Blue backspacer with satin highs
Fits very well in hand
Opens 100% reliably
Locks up securely if you make sure the button-lock fully engages
Centering is dead on

87yn0D7.jpg
ReLuWbT.jpg

bhI8ymE.jpg
IydY6id.jpg

bjWbWrH.jpg
Oz6BrpG.jpg

2. Jim Burke Operator Hitman - like new - $850
2-tone acidwashed CTS-XHP blade with satin flats
Fully contoured frame with a milled diamond pattern on both sides
Blue anodized standoffs, lockbar stabilizer, and clip
Flips nicely and can be opened with the blade holes
Locks up solid, centering is dead on, and it's smooth enough to almost drop shut

q5QWphU.jpg
yVI49Nw.jpg

lQMve93.jpg
m9OZMiA.jpg

eG9C8Hi.jpg
P4NP6PL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back