JK FFL 2017 Edition

I hope we can hear from Jason soon, in the mean time I have to act like we are 2 players down if anyone knows someone please invite them to the league, or direct them here or to my email address ;)

if we can't fill the spots this week I'll have to search outside of the forum and I'd rather not

Going to ask kalibr to step in which behind us down to needing one, were getting down to the wire tbh.

I'll message Chris again but we NEED another player to get started

Maggie will take a team if we need one more - she said she had fun last time - so we are a go - I'll let you know her team name but put her in as the Lucky Beavers for now .

best
mqqn

Maggie will take a team if we need one more - she said she had fun last time - so we are a go - I'll let you know her team name but put her in as the Lucky Beavers for now .

best
mqqn

Woo hoo!!!!

Oh wait Maggie! Damn I was hoping for someone I could beat, ah well (be happy to cover her fee fyi, appreciate it very much!)

If you send me her email address I can send her an invite.

All that's left to do is pick a draft date, the poll is up on the ESPN so vote or have it decided by the test of us.

I'll end the poll on Thursday morning.

ESPn is down "prepping for the season" wouldn't you know it, invites coming as soon as it opens again

Just in case, the following players are already "out for the season but still may show up in ESPN default rankings:

-Julian Edleman, WR, NE
-Spencer Ware, RB, KC
-Cam Meredith, WR, CHI
-Ryan Tannehill QB, MIA
-Quincy Enunwa, WR, NYJ

Also, Wendall Williams but that probably doesn' matter to us

Here;'s a CBS list to keep track: https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/injuries/pup

I saw the draft as Tuesday evening. I'm starting a live draft at aprox 5:30 CST on Tuesday so hopefully can be ready for when this draft starts.

I saw the draft as Tuesday evening. I'm starting a live draft at aprox 5:30 CST on Tuesday so hopefully can be ready for when this draft starts.

No, the draft is set for this Sunday (3rd) the poll on the time is still running, we have a 3-way tie right now :s, but either way it will be on Sunday,

First regular season game is next Thursday (7th)

please everyone vote in the poll to decide on the time

thanks

Hey all two of our league members can't make it to the draft on Sunday, would anyone have a problem with moving it up to Tomorrow Night (Friday 1st)?

7pmEST is always a busy time in our household (during our "bedtime routine"), but I'll try to be online on whichever day works best for the whole group. Or I'll just auto-draft a championship team.

Don't laugh. I've done it before.

I can push it back to 8 if it helps, there's going to be no perfect time, we just have to get a close as we can

I am resetting the draft to tomorrow night at Friday 8pm EST

if anyone has any more trouble with the time please let me know ASAP by email: pahoward@hotmail.co.uk and I'll try and accommodate you

Thanks all, can't wait to draft!

Don't change the time for me. I'll make the most bestest draft picks no matter what time it is.

What PayPal do we all send my winnings to?

No worries, 8pm seems better anyway, unless there is further problems the draft time is now set.

We'll have to hold the "winnin's" in my paypal again I'm afraid, didn't get anything else set up fast enough: pahoward@hotmail.co.uk

Reminder:

The draft is TONIGHT at 8PM EST

Looking forward to outsdafting all of you, can't wait

Back