JK FFL 2017 Edition

The Aardvarks have placed in our fearless commissioner's possession (I think) the entrance fee for this year's campaign of pain.

Looking forward to drafting with you all in an hour and fifteen minutes

Which will be at 8pm eat

;(

Also Willie snead has been suspended for three games and Zeke may play week 1 now

Fyi

You should see us teacup's try and wipe our faces, we need help with everything!

thanks, everyone, really glad we could change the time so Andy and Maggie could draft with us, pair of sharks those two but it makes it more fun ;)

Couldn't be prouder of the league, we let Hunt slip a little, we let Tyreek slip a little, we let Luck fall passed the 10th, no one falling for any of that stuff, someone noticing Rissard Matthews was available in the last round and taking him, nicely done all around

You should see us teacup's try and wipe our faces, we need help with everything!

thanks, everyone, really glad we could change the time so Andy and Maggie could draft with us, pair of sharks those two but it makes it more fun ;)

Couldn't be prouder of the league, we let Hunt slip a little, we let Tyreek slip a little, we let Luck fall passed the 10th, no one falling for any of that stuff, someone noticing Rissard Matthews was available in the last round and taking him, nicely done all around
I definitely don't feel great about my running backs but we'll see. It was a good draft.

Well, the Runners of Goofy Ridge did have some trouble raising the funds to pay for entrance into the league, but a last minute deal has brought much needed revenue to our organization! Our home games will now be played in the SONNY'S EXTRA STICKY CATFISH DIP BAIT STADIUM!

Peter, I sent my payment over, please confirm that you got it.

I thin it turned up, I can check when I get home for you.

Someone else mentioned Andy have time getting online? If that's true I have no problem seeing his lineup of he wouldn't mind.

Thoughts!

just in case anyone else is wondering, I'm keeping track of the payment sin the first post as well
League adress: http://games.espn.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=441224

1. Brian Farrell/Butt Fumblers (confirmed)$
2. Glenn Trowbridge/The Honey Badgers (confirmed)$
3. Randy Scardino/Texas Pugs (confirmed)
4 Peter Howard/Teapot Terriers (me! confirmed!)$
5. Bob Stone/Stoney Jabronies (confirmed)
6. Kalibur/?? (Confirmed)
7. Chris Adkins/KY Aardvarks (confirmed)$
8. Maggie Moon/Lucky Beavers (Confirmed)$
9. Andy Moon/It Ertz when Eifert (confirmed)$
10. Brad Jackson/Goofy Ridge Runners (confirmed)$
10/10 confirmed

Back