JK FFL 2017 Edition

Is it as intuitively obvious to everyone else that A. Cooper was taking advantage of (along with KC'a defense) the latest advances in performance enhancing-nano-microchip-steroid-stealth-satellite-GPS technology. In light of the proponderance of evidence, I feel it only fair to the league that his points be stricken from the scoreboard for last nights game.

All in favor, say Aiy.

Anybody..hello

:)

I need this!

lol

don't worry, I've found a way to lose every week, wouldn't put it passed me to do it again

Amari Cooper scored 27 total points for Goofy Ridge in the 5 weeks I had him. Guess he didn't like it here.

Despite their losing record of 6 wins 7 loses the Goofy Ridge team sneaks into the playoffs as the 6th and final seed!
Teapot Terriers are the latest Goofy Ridge victim and got knocked out of playoffs with the last minute loss to the Runners.
Next week the Runners face a tough Texas Pugs Team

Last edited:
Not much league excitment this year it seems, even less playoff excitment?
Everybody taking a knee?

I was excited to lose by one point in the opening playoff game.

In my other league they lock the rosters, I went in with Wentz - and no backup - DOH! that's gonna sting.

Gotta go set my lineups...

best

mqqn

And only now does my team return to winning form. Figures.

best

mqqn

Heck of a battle last weak. Congrats to whoever it was that took me out. Starting all those SF and TEN players paid off, bold move.

Heck of a battle last weak. Congrats to whoever it was that took me out. Starting all those SF and TEN players paid off, bold move.

That would be me. I really didn't have any other good options, so I rolled the dice. I was lucky you left some points on your bench! Thanks for an exciting nailbiter!

Glenn also took me out, buy one point!

Good job, Glenn!

best

mqqn

That didn't save me this week. Congrats to Stoney's Jabronies. You were too stacked for me to overcome.

Thank you!

Sorry that I wasnt active on the forums this year. I still enjoy playing with you all a ton though.

Congrats Bob! You really crushed the final round. Looking at the standings it seems you were also our top point scorer for the year. I'm wondering if that sneaks me into prize #3 as the top record? Either way I had a blast playing with you guys in my first ever cash league. I had a pretty good year getting 1st in a Pride of Detroit league, missing the playoffs in my hosted league due to a tie, and also missing out on playoffs in my work league due to horrible setup. Had I been in the championship tier I had the highest point totals every week and would be taking home our sweet trophy we just got for the office. It will certainly be interesting to watch the NFL playoffs this year. Hope everyone had a merry Christmas and a great New Year.

Congratulations to Stoney's Jabronies the new JK FFL (2017) champion

playoff%2Bbrackets.jpg

a) The Winner: gets 40% money ($100) and a 50% coupon for HK knives (Stoney's Jabronies)
b) The Number 2 of the league (runner-up): gets 20% ($50) a 20% coupon to HK knives (The Honey Badgers)

And our 2017 Points winner: The Texas Pugs

final%2Bpoints%2Bscored.jpg

c) Highest points (???) outside the other two: get's 10% of prize money ($25) and a 20% coupon to HK knives (Texas Pugs)

The only team to outscore the Pugs were the Chaps themselves, so that works out, and one of only 3 teams to break 1500 points total ;)

Overall it was a weird season, but I loved it, sorry I got out of habit with the updates but I'll be more consistent next year (hopefully you can all return in 2018!)

Let me know how you want the prizes sent to you (pahoward@hotmail.co.uk) and I'll get it out to you asap. Note - to keep it all above board - I had to stuff the prize money somewhere for ffl prizes so I could keep using my paypal - it may take a week to transfer out after the stat correction deadline (which I think is Wednesday) if that's a problem for anyone let me know (same email address.)

Anyway, thanks again for playing everyone, and sticking with it all the way to the end :thumbsup:

Back