JK FFL 2017 Edition

Thanks for running the show, Peter! It was a fun and frustrating season, still don't know how I ended up in 2nd place. Please forward my winnings to John to use how he sees fit.

I'll have to check out your HK offerings, Peter!

Thanks for running the show, Peter! It was a fun and frustrating season, still don't know how I ended up in 2nd place. Please forward my winnings to John to use how he sees fit.

We can just put the winnings towards your January order if you want to.

Congrats to the Jabs -

If Glenn hadn't knocked me out by one point in round one......

Great job, Peter - thankss for another great and fun year.

best

mqqn

Will do, thanks for playing

The money's coming back in chunks. for reasons I barely understand, I'm sending out the 1st prize today following Roberts instructions, I'll send yours on to John as soon as it comes in.

Please confirm when these show up guys, I'll be glad not to have other peoples money hanging over my head tbh and wnat to know it's all gone smoothly lol

1. Stoney Jabronies - account instructions received - ($100 SENT)
2. The Honey Badgers - send to john - ($50 SENT)
3. Texas Pugs - ? - ($25 Pending/assuming it's rolled over to entry fee next year until I hear otherwise)

Last edited:
Any updates on this?

Are we still waiting on payouts?

All I know is that I lost the first rount playoff game by one point, and then went on to score more points than anyone else after having soiled myself in game one.

If not for that one point I would have won it all handily.

As Chris Berman would say, "that's why they play the games"

best

mqqn

Sorry, John lost track of everything, part of the money still hasn't come back to remind me but that's my problem, I'm hoping the Superbowl is their deadline lol.

I'll contact them about it, but get it out to you asap

thanks for the reminder

Let me know if you need some help, Peter.

best

mqqn

Back