JK Supporter Map

OK - there are three classes of access - Owner - I made that John, and editors - I added Mykel and I have that access for now. We can add additional editors (by email address) as needed to maintain and as John sees fit.

Mykel - try it again please!

best

mqqn

Still don't see how to edit, what button/icon do I need to click?
Also do I need to be logged into google?

You may have to log into google - this is shared on a google drive account - possibly John's now that he is the owner.

Try this - open map, zoom in on Peoria Illinois - right click on the blue marker there and then select delete.

See if that works.

As for training - you will just have to spend a little time clicking around on the map - not an expert here, just good at right-clicking and reading contextual menus......

best

mqqn

OK, I clicked the link and low and behold the edit button was next to the share button.
Got 'er done, thanks Andy!:thumbsup:

So Andy..can I add new entries as needed/requested, or will that be John's privilege?

Spokane, Wa here. Cool idea!

added

Pierre, South Dakota nowadays.

added

Marquette MI 49855

added

In the zombie infested swamps of Southern
Isle of White County, VA

added

Cool thread I'm in Odessa, TX

added

Middlesex County, CT

added

I've moved north to beautiful Arlington Wa.

added new - you can delete old

Calgary, Alberta, Canada

added

I'm in Merritt Island, Florida now! I am not in Kenosha, WI anymore! Later!

added new - deleted Kenosha

Fredericksburg, VA. Spotsylvania really.

added

Should be up to date now - we can teach John how to update this and then we'll have three that can do it - I think this might be something John could use to see how his product is being distributed

best

mqqn

Sorry mykel m mykel m -

I already tidied up - but you can go through and add the member name on the location title for each of the ones that don't have it - look at the list on the left side and you'll see I have added the member name after the location -

thanks -

mqqn

Got 'er done Mr. Moon!

Woohoo, look at me, I have the power to edit map entries!;):D

For now on all new folks will have to pay a substantial fee for inclusion on the map!!
Eh, or not.:D

Seriously, I'll be happy to include anyone that wants to be included.:thumbsup::)

Oh yeah Andy, I changed my icon color because purple doesn't work for me.

Oh yeah Andy, I changed my icon color because purple doesn't work for me.

No worries - I just wanted the admins and owner to stand out - I'll match whatever color you used for yours.

best

mqqn

I wouldn't mind being added. I have a number of John's knives in the works.

I am located in Scio, Oregon

Anyone click on their own name and look at the pics? If so what are your thoughts about how well those pics represent the area? If one of you were visiting here for the first time and asked me to show you around the falls and lake would be two of the places we would go. If you just happened to be in Covington the first thing you would notice is the papermill. It's what keeps this town going and like it or not is a critical piece to our society. No pics of it were posted. The pic of the rear ends of the horses says a lot because we do have our fair share of them:rolleyes:

I believe it uses any pictures that are posted for the location on Google maps - but other pictures can be added to the marker on the JK map by an editor.

Check Covington now, 'hiker.

LINK TO MAP

best

mqqn

Back