• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD: Joe Louie Knives Spitfire

Status
Not open for further replies.

madcap_magician

Farts rainbows.
Platinum Member
Joe Louie Knives Spitfire
Dimensions: 11.75" OAL, 6.25" blade (6" sharp), 5.5" handle
Materials: Stonewash CPM3V blade, blue burlap Shadetree micarta handle over blue fiber liners.
Sheath: Black leather by 2 Drunken Celts.
Condition: NIB.
Price: $250 NOW $215. SOLD

See also this thread for a Spyderco Kapara in the Production Folding Knives section. Multiple purchases will combine shipping, and I may be willing to negotiate price.

Payment preferred by Paypal G&S. Shipping is by USPS Priority Mail flat-rate boxes, well taped and padded, with insurance to sale price and default signature on delivery. International sales shipping may vary. International buyers accept all shipping and customs risks, and I will not lie on the customs declaration description or value.

I can no longer ship quite as fast as I could when I was in the office, as the post office is now a fair bit away from my home office, but I will ship as soon as possible and within two business days of purchase. USPS as everyone knows is heavily backlogged, so delivery will take some time. I request confirmation of receipt and satisfaction with the purchase and will provide feedback.

Last edited:
Joe Louie Knives Spitfire
Dimensions: 11.75" OAL, 6.25" blade (6" sharp), 5.5" handle
Materials: Stonewash CPM3V blade, blue burlap Shadetree micarta handle over blue fiber liners.
Sheath: Black leather by 2 Drunken Celts.
Condition: NIB.
Price: $250 NOW $215.

See also this thread for a Spyderco Kapara in the Production Folding Knives section. Multiple purchases will combine shipping, and I may be willing to negotiate price.

Payment preferred by Paypal G&S. Shipping is by USPS Priority Mail flat-rate boxes, well taped and padded, with insurance to sale price and default signature on delivery. International sales shipping may vary. International buyers accept all shipping and customs risks, and I will not lie on the customs declaration description or value.

I can no longer ship quite as fast as I could when I was in the office, as the post office is now a fair bit away from my home office, but I will ship as soon as possible and within two business days of purchase. USPS as everyone knows is heavily backlogged, so delivery will take some time. I request confirmation of receipt and satisfaction with the purchase and will provide feedback.
Beautiful blade, is it still available?

Beautiful blade, is it still available?

It is still available, yes. I had someone kicking tires via Facebook Messenger, but he has not replied, so still up.

EDIT: Also there's a slight cut in the sheath from resheathing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back