Joe P.

Looks like some wonderful memories. That's never an easy decision. You have my heartfelt condolences.

So sorry to hear Joe. Losing a good friend is one of life's hardest blows be they human or dog.

Hopefully your smart daughter being ready to jump in and fill the breach with the new members of the family will help you and the rest of your family to heal.

Hopefully your smart daughter being ready to jump in and fill the breach with the new members of the family will help you and the rest of your family to heal.

I got home tonight with David's Sword and I ran in to change and get a camera to do an UNBOXING video

As I came down the steps to go outside I couldn't help but leave the door open behind me to let my boy Tuco out with me

When I was home he was with me

Truly set me back

I miss every dog I've ever owned but like I said I'm a dog person ....... I'm hoping these puppies fill the void :)

Holy shit Joe that made me cry. So sorry for your loss thats just heart breaking. The pictures tell the story very well.

So very sorry about your loss, but very happy about your new arrivals.

Best,

P

I love it when a sad thread has a happy ending! I hope Max and Lady take good care of you, Joe.

I love it when a sad thread has a happy ending! I hope Max and Lady take good care of you, Joe.

Thank you best looking guy in Canada

Private joke :)

Appreciate the kind sentiments my friend

As sad as I am I am very anxious to bring the puppies home

I've never not had a dog around me since I can remember

I'm anxious to use the training of the dogs with my daughter to give us all a bond

You know what people say - " it's always darkest before the dawn "

I think that whatever you want to call it- kismet, fate, karma, serendipity- the fact that your daughter found these 2 pups right at this particular time is a good omen. You will never forget Tuco or replace the memories but now you will have new memories to make with your family. Good luck with the training :thumbup:

Bill

I am deeply sorry to hear that!! My heart & prayers go out to him!!
Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

You know what people say - " it's always darkest before the dawn "

I think that whatever you want to call it- kismet, fate, karma, serendipity- the fact that your daughter found these 2 pups right at this particular time is a good omen. You will never forget Tuco or replace the memories but now you will have new memories to make with your family. Good luck with the training :thumbup:

Bill

Thanks Bill

Rainbow Bridge

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Author unknown...

I'm at work right now and starting to read this is making my me cry as soon as I'm alone and can do so I'll post back

Thank you so very much .... Be back soon

Made me cry too, Joey,......... tears of hope and joy at the prospect of meeting my Mandy, Duster, Pearlie, and Molly again.

Real men DO cry...for the right reasons.

PaUL

I'm so sorry for your loss, Joe. If only all dogs could have the adventurous and loving experience that you gave Jack and Tuco.

Those pups outta be a handful!

Rainbow Bridge

Author unknown...

Okay I'm home finally

The funny story is I was sitting in a development meeting when I opened you post

I could not help but start to read it and when I got to the .....they will be whole again part and not be suffering my eyes started leaking rather badly :)

I made it like my eye was just watering because I'm getting old :)

Thank you for posting it and I mean that

It really does make me feel better and I really do hope it is true

Back