Joe P.

Rough one Joe.....real rough. The best dog I ever had the privilege of living with.....130 lb absolutely magnificent Akita.....put him down 5 years ago. Couldn't bring myself to get another.....just hurt way too bad.
Last Christmas my boys brought home a 3 month old Malamute and an 11 week old German Shepherd........to say I'm thrilled they did is an understatement!!!
Really glad you didn't wait as long as we did my friend!! Enjoy those pups!!
Joe P
Here are the ones that brought me back!
Both are 110 lbs of total awesomeness!!!
They brought back the smile only a great dog can put on your face!
9f80804bf67c3a694b735263ae9f1bfc.jpg

4ae29bc0351a3f5bcfe36fbac705ed22.jpg

0d96e8415d5a85571ccf5e93be867238.jpg

They are beautiful ...... Your both lucky to have each other :)

Little update here

[video=youtube;tUMx0sBn_n4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUMx0sBn_n4[/video]

^^^ Those are some wonderful dogs. What a great family!

Jim(my) ;)

Love the update video brought a smile to my face.

So glad for you and your family!

Steve
----------
Member, W.F. Moran Jr. Foundation
ABS Apprentice

I say the same to you my friend :)

Been a bad summer for us but we gotta push thru ..... Sad to say good bye to my old friends

Jack was old and had a great life so his passing why hard was life ..... He was the best friend a man could have ...the adventures we had from catching hogs down south to busting a Snow White pheasant out of a snow bank on a cold winter day ...... You've never seen something so surreal as a white dog on snow flushing white birds with a 100 year old double that belonged to your grandfather

Look how young I was there and that dog just died 4 months ago we had a good run. We got old together .... He was the best

It's his son Tuco that has seemed to hit us so hard ..... He was to young .... We had more things to do

I've shed a tear for Tuco almost everyday since his passing and even when picking up the puppies....my wife cried. Even thou these are Bull Terriers they are one of the roots of a Dogo Argentino and they remind us of the Dogos ..... Different but the same

It just wasn't Tucos time and he died bad

Although you can't replace a great dog I'm hoping to make friends with another

Max seems to want to try

My daughter has had the female so much I haven't seen her much yet .......... But that was the point her dog :)

Last edited:
Man Joe,

I had just finished reading through this when my girlfriend called. I went to speak and my voice cracked. I had to take a few seconds to compose myself.

I'm so very sorry for your loss. But I am glad to see that you have some new friends to help with the healing process and no doubt give dad something to make that bond with his daughter even more special.

Something to take solace in. When my sister had to put her cat down which she loved very much, I reminded her that every day in this country for some reason we have found it acceptable to let our elderly grow old and die alone in retirement homes surrounded by people that neither know or love them. When my sister put her cat down I reminded her that he knew she was there. That he was able to pass on in the arms of the person he loved the most. And that if I have a choice that is exactly how I want to go.

Know that Tuco knew you were there with him, animals can sense things that we can not. I am positive that in the end leaving was not what mattered, having you there was. That may not take the pain away but in the end I don't think there is a better way to leave this place.

Have fun with those pups and your girls my friend.

-Clint

Man Joe,

I had just finished reading through this when my girlfriend called. I went to speak and my voice cracked. I had to take a few seconds to compose myself.

I'm so very sorry for your loss. But I am glad to see that you have some new friends to help with the healing process and no doubt give dad something to make that bond with his daughter even more special.

Something to take solace in. When my sister had to put her cat down which she loved very much, I reminded her that every day in this country for some reason we have found it acceptable to let our elderly grow old and die alone in retirement homes surrounded by people that neither know or love them. When my sister put her cat down I reminded her that he knew she was there. That he was able to pass on in the arms of the person he loved the most. And that if I have a choice that is exactly how I want to go.

Know that Tuco knew you were there with him, animals can sense things that we can not. I am positive that in the end leaving was not what mattered, having you there was. That may not take the pain away but in the end I don't think there is a better way to leave this place.

Have fun with those pups and your girls my friend.

-Clint

Clint

Some wonderful words

Thank you

Always wanted to name a son Maximus Anthony Paranee :)

Anthony is my deceased brothers name

I've got all daughters and I've given up on every having a son named Max so this guy gets it :)

The smiles on your girls are absolutely priceless Joe!!
Joe

Maximus and Lady have struck Gold!! Thanks for the vid Joe.... time will help with the pain (as I'm sure you know) and the new pups will definitely bring lots of smile, frustration, joy and love to the family! :)

Joe so sorry to hear brother, great pics of good times and great memories, you all are in my thoughts!!

Maximus and Lady have struck Gold!! Thanks for the vid Joe.... time will help with the pain (as I'm sure you know) and the new pups will definitely bring lots of smile, frustration, joy and love to the family! :)

Thx buddy really appreciate it buddy

I'm really enjoying the puppies

I came home tonight and my little buddy was waiting for me

Sure beats the empty feeling od a dog less home

All I can say is that for me as a life long dog guy I'm devastated when I loose a dog

Wrecks me and I never get over their loss my yard and mantle is a dog graveyard :(

Where some of my Rottweilers lay I have a Rottweiler statue marking the plot

I walk by it on my way to my deer stands

There isn't a day that I don't smile or tear up depending on the memory that runs across my mind

I'll never forget any of my great dogs

I was miserable every day in my house with out a dog

I came home to this today

Look at the stance of this little nut job

My daughter had the female with her all day so I took this guy with me for the end of the work day in my truck with me :)

This is this morning after I unwrapped their ears

Here is the little female

Thanks again all

Congrats with the new pups :thumbup::thumbup:

Nice ears. Its getting harder to find someone to do the cropping. Then hope they're not a hack.

I had three Great Danes that were all cropped, two were good one was not so good.

Congrats with the new pups :thumbup::thumbup:

Nice ears. Its getting harder to find someone to do the cropping. Then hope they're not a hack.

I had three Great Danes that were all cropped, two were good one was not so good.

They are not cropped

These are English Bull Terriers

They will stand on their own in time

The breeder taped the ears to help them stand up

I left them wrapped for three days and unwrapped them this am

They are like elf ears :)

I had to crop my Dogos but these dogs have everything intact :)

Even dew claws

I saw some slow motion footage of dogs moving fast and it seems to prove that leaving dew claws adds in leg stability etc

Even the way a dog can climb out of water on to ice

Dogs and their history fascinate me I do a lot of reading on origins of breeds etc

Love it

I didn't know that, hope you enjoy them for a good long time, beautiful pups and nice ears.

Back