Joe Teti's Saga Continues

Did I tell you about the time I was in the OSS and invented a finger breaker tool? REI is now selling them as twig snappers.

I look occasionally to see if there are any new updates on the saga of this TV reality show personality but nothing new recently. SF site members don't think too highly of him and his "antics" that I have seen. Does he have an ongoing or upcoming show? Does he travel the inspirational speech circuit? In other words, does he have a current occuption?

I think we have to temper out judgement of his skills and persona with the knowledge that the shows he has appeared in have, for their own purposes, fluffed and hyped the resumes of their stars. And in so doing set a tome which some of them expand upon. Not to say that Teti and a few others don't "own" their deceptions of the public. They do. And most of them have, at least when caught out, owned up to their exagerations. Teti seems to be one of the exceptions. From my point of view, he seems to just compound his problems such as with his lawsuits of Hawke and attempting to enter altered service records to bolster his claims. Plus he is a fan of drinking pee. I am soundly on the side of Bush Hippie on this one, regardless of credential claims.

I see that he is now on the list of persons prohibited from buying and owning firearms due a protection order for making physical threats and stalking. And has been booted by the Special Forces Association.

I see that he is now on the list of persons prohibited from buying and owning firearms due a protection order for making physical threats and stalking. And has been booted by the Special Forces Association.
He was booted from SFA nearly two years ago. SFA was one of those he tried to sue alleging defamation which he recently DROPPED WITH PREJUDICE (meaning it can never again see the light of day or be revisited/reintroduced --- the lawsuit is dead forevermore).

https://www.facebook.com/DualSurivorJosephTeti/

http://www.militarytimes.com/story/...l-hawke-take-fight-to-the-courtroom/20144075/

Last edited:
I stopped watching this show a long time ago. Somebody fill me in, what has Tet misrepresented? Was he in the military but not in SF, or not in the military at all?

Thanks!

Given Joe has been off the show for some time and has actually been replaced by several people now, who cares what his problems are? I kind of liked the NZ guy but he seems to have been dropped for a fat ex-Airforce guy. Joe is so yesterdays' news.

Back