• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.
  • Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

Joe Watson Magni L and Ironside Edgeworks Shrike

rpn

Gold Member
For me, the Magni is hands down the best small edc I’ve ever had. I’ve wanted a L for years and this is a catch and release from from a knife store that had this listed as used. I haven’t cut a thing with it. It didn’t come with paperwork from Joe so I don’t know the steel. This thing is slicey and the swedge runs the entire length of the blade. The hamon is very cool too. $450tyd, no trades, USA only please. First “I’ll take it” gets it.

Ironside Edge Works Shrike- An absolutely bad ass pikal. Never touched the edge or used for cutting, shows wear on coating from sheath. 3” blade, 7.2” overall and 80crv2. $225

ntMQgxQl.jpg

Pdb1YA9l.jpg

NuJhAIel.jpg

sjKQsuZl.jpg

Hey there, I'm interested. can you post a picture of the knife's spine? Would you also happen to know the thickness of the blade stock? Thank you!

The Magni please. Mainly looking to see the edge thickness and tip profile
I think this is the best I can do…this is with a para2. I don’t have calipers to measure behind the edge but it feels thinner than the para there too. This thing is slicey. It is much thinner than my regular magnis. Hope this helps.

FoFLuND.jpg

Back