1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

John Howser Stag Bullet

Discussion in 'For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey"' started by ccsavage, May 1, 2019.

1. ccsavage

ccsavage Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 23, 2014
    Wanting to sell this John Howser lockback. I found the knife in the UK during my obsession with Bullet shield knives, Locks up with no play in any direction and is very nice. It is not new but is in excellent condition. Has a small scratch on the blade and may have been carried but not much. I bought it and put it away. I would keep it but prefer clip or drop point blades. Withdrawn[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: May 5, 2019
  2. Castnet

Castnet Gold Member Gold Member

May 3, 2015
  3. quarczilla

quarczilla Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 3, 2014
    ccsavage likes this.
  4. budwick82

budwick82

Sep 22, 2015

5. budwick82

budwick82

Sep 22, 2015
    Interested in any top quality trades for the Howser? If so shoot me an email and maybe we can work something out.

Thanks

6. ccsavage

ccsavage Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 23, 2014
    This can be had for $500 shipped priority flat rate box!!