John Lloyd Knives

The stag is unreal. I had to get this one from Vince when I saw the lowered price. Nice work John. I've got 3 and the "talk" on this one is just right. (The others are great as well but the tinny sound when closing to both the half and fully closed positions is excellent in my opinion ) uploadfromtaptalk1444885051880.jpg

Ivory Barlow
h78Ciqm.jpg

Last edited:
Good morning & heads up members,new knives from John listed in the exchange. Please take a look & Thank You,-Vince

I got my first Lloyd custom at the beginning of February, and it hasn't left my pocket since. The covers are 1950s canvas micarta.

GcTOIZp.jpg

9DGtJAp.jpg

I use it to cut everything from plastic packing straps to hangnails to cardboard, and when I'm on my bike (and don't like having things in my pockets) it gets tossed in with my keys. I believe that's the spirit in which it was made, and it's a marvelous, tough little knife.

Thanks, PocketKnives4Sale and Peregrin! John did a killer job on it, and it's a pleasure to use, carry, and own.

Some beautiful knives here . Glad John is now on my radar . I'm hoping to handle and get one of these beauties someday . Thanks Campbellclanman for starting this thread !

My pleasure Sir, just wait 'till you get your Lloyd - they are simply awesome knives!

Last edited:
A recent knife by John,CPM-154 ,I had it engraved
DSCN3198_zpslgulng2x.jpg

DSCN3180_zpsddl1yqdf.jpg

DSCN3178_zpsr7lu2xdd.jpg

That's a beauty, Vince! The engraving looks great.

Thanks,but credit goes to John & Tom :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Everything about that is amazing and i just cant stop looking at the shield. Too perfect.

Whoa Vincent, that engraving goes really well with that stag. Outstanding!
Raul

Back