John Lloyd Knives

Here is one of my Lloyd's. It has a strong backspring, with a loud talk. I made the leather (10-12 oz.) sheath, lined with a red soft leather and put a heavy duty titanium clip on it to hold it securely to my jean's pocket.
Raul
LC-&-sheath.jpgLC-in-sheath.jpg

I was looking for a slip joint in carbon steel and stumbled on an old post by Vince in the for sale by dealers subforum. Went from there to his website and saw this. Perfect size for carrying to work. Light enough to drop in the front pocket of a pair of dress pants and not know it's there. 3.75" closed. Just what I was looking for, stag and 52100. Nice stiff spring with around a 6 pull. Perfect. Only took about 10 minutes to get it scalpel sharp. Gotta love some 52100. For the money you can't beat John's knives nor can you beat Vince's customer service, I called on Monday and had it in hand Wednesday. Thanks Vince!

Rob C.

S2qogqr.jpg

VnxMz0m.jpg

I was looking for a slip joint in carbon steel and stumbled on an old post by Vince in the for sale by dealers subforum. Went from there to his website and saw this. Perfect size for carrying to work. Light enough to drop in the front pocket of a pair of dress pants and not know it's there. 3.75" closed. Just what I was looking for, stag and 52100. Nice stiff spring with around a 6 pull. Perfect. Only took about 10 minutes to get it scalpel sharp. Gotta love some 52100. For the money you can't beat John's knives nor can you beat Vince's customer service, I called on Monday and had it in hand Wednesday. Thanks Vince!

Rob C.

S2qogqr.jpg

VnxMz0m.jpg

Can't beat John's stag, either.

Thanks Guys ,enjoy it Rob :thumbup:

Awesome knives fella's thanks for posting them up. Those last 2 stags are off the charts !

Here's a stag pruner John made with a popcorn taper & 52100 blade

16640548_1754397161545445_51904154504420821_n_zpshgu22bhy.jpg

Those are fantastic, Gary and Vince :thumbup:

Picked this up on the Exchange a few days ago. 3 3/4" with a 3" CPM-154 blade. Wonderful craftsmanship, knockout stag and a joy to own.
fKVShOe.jpg

QQa5xGp.jpg

0zVHuSs.jpg

I think my heart is smitten...wow! It has the awesome stag, the bearheadness, a wonderful blade shape, and that ole Empire shield :D:thumbup: Well done, Gary!

Gary טןו nailed itת just about everything you need in a knife. John work is fantastic.

Here is a recent pick, it's the previous owner photo

4uSitDy.jpg

Mike

Last edited:
Thanks, Guys! It just might be "the one", although I might have said that before a time or two. :D

We're lucky to have John Lloyd in our community ,that's for sure :thumbup:

While I was going through photobucket for the " uncommon handle " thread,get a look at these ....

DSCN9778_zps8dc5a848.jpg

DSCN9744_zps06ce7e27.jpg

DSCN9831_zps3bbd4a0b.jpg

DSCN9887_zps1091b003.jpg

DSCN0338_zps8ac91e24.jpg

DSCN1933_zps8abcd06b.jpg

Back