John Lloyd Knives

I'm a huge John Lloyd fan and those two are as good as it gets.
Thanks Alan, you have some great ones as well. I really like the micarta on your Zulu! He is seriously one of my favorite makers.

Good day folks.I'm proud to show you this knife.

This is John's newest & own pattern. The " Moonshiner " ,born deep in the Missouri woods. A knife perfect for many tasks but it is a full size knife that folds compact, very capable . 4" closed,3" blade with 2-7/8" of edge. It opens up to 7" OAL. This one has a blade & spring of 52100 of course. The covers on this knife are vintage Westinghouse natural linen micarta

Safe & Happy New Year Everyone , see you next year -Vince

N1WwTcE.jpg

a5MEqxk.jpg

gxMktrw.jpg

Y0Ypd1X.jpg

6adUfSG.jpg

YSbJh8i.jpg

Only just seen this, that Moonshiner is a useful-looking pattern :thumbsup:

The one knife of his that has been haunting me since I have seen it was a Sowbelly... I don't know what it is, but it just screams "use me"... It went up for sale in 2016, and it was withdrawn, to never be seen again...
ymrkuGp.jpg NPrCCFt.jpg

Last edited:
Gotta love a Lloyd!
standard.jpg
Fantastic showing.
I am Really digging the back pocket in the bottom row and the bottom left horizontal knife pointing left.
Those two Really catch my eye.

If either is looking for a nice new home, I will make an honest user out of either (so long as they are 52100).

Last edited:
Fantastic showing.
I am Really digging the back pocket in the bottom row and the bottom left horizontal knife pointing left.
Those two Really catch my eye.

If either is looking for a nice new home, I will make an honest user out of either (so long as they are 52100).
Thanks. I think both of those will be staying here. The horizontal one has bull horn covers, very cool in person.

Awesome knives being shown here.
Clutch - that’s a nice gathering of Lloyd’s there - very impressive :cool: :thumbsup:

Back