John Lloyd Knives

The Damascus on these is party made with meteorite

" Fordite" covers ( Detroit baked emamel overspray)

L6IAULG.jpg

teav1dp.jpg

Look at the old micarta on this ,pretty unique stuff

6UOP7zb.jpg

nT74zLu.jpg
Wow, that fordite is pretty unique! How does it hold up as a cover material? Beautiful knives all around, Vince.

Vince, may I ask that you quit postings all these beautiful knives from John, it just makes me hungry for another one or three more.

Wow, that fordite is pretty unique! How does it hold up as a cover material? Beautiful knives all around, Vince.
Thanks . Durability you ask ? How 'bout like the paint job on your car ? lol . I don't know ,but probably as durable as you'd need it to be .

That Shadow Stag Wharncliffe is XTC:cool: Pity I'm poverty stricken due to the current situation:( Somebody will be a happy owner though :thumbsup:

Good morning folks . Here's a look at some ss ( CPM-154) blade knives recently built by John Lloyd. These are Bose patterns

4-5/8" Backpockets

Micarta from Greg Hansen Sr. The front section he calls " Mexican Blanket " ,the rear " Clown Rag " ( I do believe )

8FdZDg1.jpg

MX53urG.jpg

MX79U52.jpg

4sWY2n8.jpg

John's own dyed & jigged bone

XbpyK4f.jpg

G5iztCt.jpg

7KvnoAq.jpg

Wow, what a collection. The sweet teardrop has gorgeous stag as does the amber stag zulu. The whale bone zulu with the fish shield is gorgeous. The Bose pattern backpockets are as traditional and quality laden as they get. But the backpocket with CPM-154 steel and the Mexican blanket micarta is the standout for me.

Had to pick up this Lloyd Barlow, the oversize clip with great swedges and the premium stag just overcame all resistance. This is the way stag should be fit, all the way to the bolsters, yes it may leave some edges at the bolster but it's worth it to show off the great stag.

IMG_2023.jpeg IMG_2024.jpeg IMG_2027.jpeg IMG_2033.jpeg

Back