• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

John Wick 3 Microtech Continental Sets (S/N 004 & 005) Brand New!

Los

If you're not L-O-S, you're S-O-L.
Gold Member
Good afternoon folks!

I have 2 100% Brand New John Wick 3 Continental Sets for sale!
(Serial Numbers 004 and 005)

Each Set Contains the following:

1 Cypher (CTS-204P Steel Two-Tone Stonewash w/ Double Vapor Blasted Hardware)
1 UTX-70 Spartan (CTS-204P Steel Two-Tone Stonewash w/ Double Vapor Blasted Hardware)
1 Ticonderoga #2 Pencil (Black)
3 Gold Plated Assassin Medallions
1 Pelican/Nalpak Hard Case

These were delivered to me several weeks back and have not been used in any capacity. The sets were received, cases were opened to verify contents. They were opened again recently to allow for the photos and no further handling has occurred.

I am asking 1600$ per set.
First buyer will have option of which set they prefer.
I will accept Paypal (No F&F) will only ship to your PayPal verified shipping address.
I will cover shipping costs (unless you have some super expensive crazy shipping idea in mind) Signature will be required at time of delivery due to the high value of the items listed. I will coordinate shipping times with purchaser to assure you are available to take delivery.

Please see attached photos of items listed below (along with Steel Certificate of Authenticity)
Feel free to message me with any questions or concerns! Thanks for taking the time!

004 Case 2.jpg 004 Inside 2.jpg 004 Cert 2.jpg 005 Case 2.jpg 005 Inside 2.jpg 005 Cert 2.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for taking a look

Last edited:
Good afternoon folks!

I have 2 100% Brand New John Wick 3 Continental Sets for sale!
(Serial Numbers 004 and 005)

Each Set Contains the following:

1 Cypher (CTS-204P Steel Two-Tone Stonewash w/ Double Vapor Blasted Hardware)
1 UTX-70 Spartan (CTS-204P Steel Two-Tone Stonewash w/ Double Vapor Blasted Hardware)
1 Ticonderoga #2 Pencil (Black)
3 Gold Plated Assassin Medallions
1 Pelican/Nalpak Hard Case

These were delivered to me several weeks back and have not been used in any capacity. The sets were received, cases were opened to verify contents. They were opened again recently to allow for the photos and no further handling has occurred.

I am asking 1600$ per set.
First buyer will have option of which set they prefer.
I will accept Paypal (No F&F) will only ship to your PayPal verified shipping address.
I will cover shipping costs (unless you have some super expensive crazy shipping idea in mind) Signature will be required at time of delivery due to the high value of the items listed. I will coordinate shipping times with purchaser to assure you are available to take delivery.

Please see attached photos of items listed below (along with Steel Certificate of Authenticity)
Feel free to message me with any questions or concerns! Thanks for taking the time!

View attachment 1167506 View attachment 1167507 View attachment 1167508 View attachment 1167520 View attachment 1167521 View attachment 1167522

Good afternoon
by chance might you still have one of the sets still available for sale?

Thanks

Back