Johnson adventure blades

The designs were based upon experience, not marketing plans. Though i never used my Potbelly, the Gamestalker field dresses a deer like nobody's business and can probably undress a buck short order based upon its ergos and shape.

Check out my signature.

Some of the line has been being phased out due to low sales volume. That is really the only reason we ever discontinue product. I have always liked the Gamestalker, but the knife world did not agree when it came to spending their dollars on it. I do think we plan on keeping at least one of the JAB products in the lineup. We love Steve and have always enjoyed working with him and have kicked around some future plans. He came out and visited us maybe 18 months ago and made a knife in our shop. When we return to a semblance of normalcy I believe he was planning on coming back out to see us. He still has my appendix from SHOT Show 2013 so we will cross paths again soon.

Some of the line has been being phased out due to low sales volume. That is really the only reason we ever discontinue product. I have always liked the Gamestalker, but the knife world did not agree when it came to spending their dollars on it. I do think we plan on keeping at least one of the JAB products in the lineup. We love Steve and have always enjoyed working with him and have kicked around some future plans. He came out and visited us maybe 18 months ago and made a knife in our shop. When we return to a semblance of normalcy I believe he was planning on coming back out to see us. He still has my appendix from SHOT Show 2013 so we will cross paths again soon.
Hello, thank you for this information. Does anyone know which specific year the Parangatang was discontinued ? (2020 ?, 2021 ?) - thank you.

It is in the 2020 catalog. I believe we only had 1 of them left when 2020 started as we put the catalog together well before January 1.

Back