Jose "Pepe" Jalomo

Jim, You always hold out on me!lol. That's a
great looking BP! I know you'll enjoy it!
Thanks for sharing!

Jason

Sorry Jason...you did say I was sand bagging..........though you won't guess what's next..

This one came as a surprise Pepe mentioned that he had a Swayback that I might be interested in and wouldn't you know it....he remembered that I like larger slipjoints...so what could I do,I bought it...

It measures 4 in. closed, 3 1/8 in. blade, ATS-34 blade steel, India Sambar Stag, Stainless Steel pins, shield, and bolsters, swedge on the blade and
hand rubbed finish.

attachment.php

attachment.php
013.jpg

Hi Jim,
I like the look of that red bone very much...along with that very nice blade-awesome!

Here's a new one that Pepe made for a rancher friend of his ( sorry sold ) and sent me a picture..that's one hefty spey blade......

get-attachment.aspx

Saddlehorn w/ Spay blade

The knife measures approximately 4 3/8 in. closed and the blade measures 3 1/4 in, The jigged bone is called RBstag. The spey blade is from a Bill Ruple design.
It's a rather massive and wickedly sharp blade.

Well I just received a new BP in black G10 and thought I post it with a few other......

Attachments

• 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 74
  • 030.jpg
    030.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 79
  • 036.jpg
    036.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 70
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 69
  • 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 69
Jim, Congrats! Everyone of those look nice!
Your Back Pockets are just slap full!! Hoarder.lol:p
I like the Red Bone, looks sweet!
Thanks for sharing!

Jason

Jim,he's making some really,really nice knives ! :thumbup:
Thanks for posting all these beauties.
Merry Christmas.
-Vince

Nothing has been added here for many moons. So here's one of Pepe's Monster Lanny's Clips
with a custom sheath and belt made by Jeff Feil of Graham Texas. Jeff is a saddle maker by trade,
I think he did an excellent job with superb service.

Jeff

Oh, that is dang sexy!

Back