JouFuu Leather For Sale Threads - Day/Time

bonafide

Leather Sheathmaker, JouFuu Leathers
My regular for threads have been Tuesdays @ 1100 am EST or 9pm if I have day job commitments. Tuesdays are still the best day for me to post the thread, but I'm flexible about day/times and I'd appreciate some input from ya'll. 11am on Tuesdays is the earliest I can regularly get the thread active, but if the masses would like it to be posted later in the day on Tuesday, then I'm open to varying up times. If everyone would like to see a different day .. then it would be necessary to have the thread live after 8pm EST.

Sooo ..

Tomorrow .. 12/15/2015, 11am? 3pm? 9pm? (all EST).

I'll let yall decide which time tomorrow. I'll also post another (updated) sneak peek of the available sheaths this week.

Being on the west coast, I've always wished your sales threads were an hour later. 11am your time is 8am commute here.

1 vote for 12pm EST or later.

Can't do 11am this week.

Thread goes live at 3pm EST 12/15/2015

Are you going to have a preview for 15 minutes with the thread locked?

No sir. That's a recent Fiddleback thing. If you follow me on Instagram @jou_fuu or here, you'll see plenty of previews of what I'm making each week.

Just a reminder, today's available sheaths thread (12/22/2015) will be live at 9pm est. :thumbup:

Back