June Buck of the month 110

Yes, yesterday before 5 pm I was going to order another one and when I clicked on the email to order, it said, 'this item is unavailable'.
DM

It will cost you a bit more but some will surely be flipped to eBay......

tiguy, you went to the Blade Show? That's ironwood? Did you attend the club meeting? DM

4389E217-AA1E-4D75-8E01-70309617C415.jpeg I went to the BladeShow. That is Iron wood. I went to the club meeting. The picture of the knife is not very clear due to the enlargement from a bigger photo.

If you can't find one I think SK blades is supposed to be releasing an aluminum bolt together 110 with upgraded steel sometime. Don't think I've ever seen a timeframe though.

If you can't find one I think SK blades is supposed to be releasing an aluminum bolt together 110 with upgraded steel sometime. Don't think I've ever seen a timeframe though.
These are aluminum.

Yes, I just meant it wont be the buck of the month but the sk blades version will be close enough to the same thing if he couldn't find the one he wanted.

What do you want to bet that a take apart Buck 112 will soon be a BOM as well?? And yes, I know that the BCCI offered one in the March 2019 newsletter.

To Add: What is it going to take to get Buck to make a run of handle scales for both the 110 and the 112??

There are now 6 different handle slab materials available for the Aluminum 110. Iron wood, natural linen Micarta, olive drab linen Micarta, red linen Micarta, Ivoroid, and charcoal G-10. Maybe we can get 6 blade choices?

There are now 6 different handle slab materials available for the Aluminum 110. Iron wood, natural linen Micarta, olive drab linen Micarta, red linen Micarta, Ivoroid, and charcoal G-10. Maybe we can get 6 blade choices?
Where are they available from? :)

Items 1, 4, & 5 come with the knives. Items 2, 3, & 6 are available through the Buck Collector’s Club Inc.

Back