June Special Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the EO1 hunter. 7" OAL, 3" blade, 4" handle. I love it. I could probably lose a little handle and not notice. I can post as many pictures as you want (via imgur) if anyone is interested.

I do not but maybe someone will post a picture of there standard EO1 EDC, they have the same handle. Keep in mind I can always make a longer handle on request.

Don't tell me that....haha
I Want a handle just like the one on your icon.

Don't tell me that....haha
I Want a handle just like the one on your icon.

*Mildly joking about getting That handle........but
I would be up for a straight back. No drop or clip.
With black scales of your EDC. I can't tell in your pics if they are ebony or paper micarta, or?
With copper tubes like your icon instead of the stainless tubing in the Kane.

.........If possible?
This would be my first JK

With black scales of your EDC. I can't tell in your pics if they are ebony or paper micarta, or?

.........If possible?
You can pick whatever you want for handles. Atleast I do. Certain things add a little to the price but it's worth it in my opinion.

.........If possible?
Black canvas micarta. Send me an email and we can work out details.

jkiedaisch@sbcglobal.net

This is a fantastic deal for either of these knives. My EO1 EDC was my very first JK, and it would be a toss up which gets used more — it or my Bluegill. The EO1 has also seen a lot of yard / plant work the last couple of weeks. When my wife says she’s going to work in the yard, and needs “my knife,” I know which one she’s referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back