Junglas???

Het guys hows it hanging been kind of lurking on here for awhile and now have a question i am hoping yall can answer. I am in the market to buy a junglas but can not find anyplace that has them in stock. Do you guys know of anyone who has them instock or if not is there anyone here wanting to sell theres ( i know its a long shot but worth a try ) thanx guys

Knifeworks had 30 of them and sold them in less than 6 days. :D Popular item! They'll stock back up soon.

I just receved mine from Knifeworks and noticed they are already sold out, Best of luck it is an amazing blade.

Tactical Defender is "supposed" to have them in the next couple of weeks. I've had one preordered for a while now.

They are shipping out regularly but selling out pretty fast.

Mine arrived from Knifeworks yesterday!! Pics don't do these things justice, they are monsters.:D

if you find one, dont wait.

I had one in my cart on KW and for some reason thought "hey Ill get it in the morning"

yup Im still waiting...

The Junglas was designed as an anti-narcotic blade for the Jungla operators to cut down coca plants. It also works good on marijuana. We have some samples going out to an agency (not DEA) that will be testing them on their upcoming marijuana erad program. Should be getting good pics on them being used.

pot-chopper.jpg

DANG IT GUUYYYYYYSSSSSSSS!!!!! Well i checked out gpknives which tje website said they had tjem imstock so i got all geddy. Called them up and realized they didnt open till 10:00 am so i figured i would call back @ 9:59 and seal it up. Well cuz of work i couldnt call till 10:22 and the guy told me that they were out of stock tjat he just filled tje last order @ get this 10:18 which pissed me off. I know its not his falt but damn whats it guna take to get my hands on this beast?

With that said do any of you giys have any other ideas as to where i could get one of these? I am trying to get it before my next outing. THANX in advance

The Junglas was designed as an anti-narcotic blade for the Jungla operators to cut down coca plants. It also works good on marijuana. We have some samples going out to an agency (not DEA) that will be testing them on their upcoming marijuana erad program. Should be getting good pics on them being used.

pot-chopper.jpg

aww, why you gotta help a losing war jeff... ps cant wait for my knives to come today... knifeworks as well. :D

Patricia just gave me the most recent shipments: Cumberland Knife Works got 6 shipped to them and Knives Ship Free had 10 shipped to them.

aww, why you gotta help a losing war jeff... ps cant wait for my knives to come today... knifeworks as well. :D

I knew as soon as I posted that pic that this thread would have some type of political comments. We ain't going there with this thread folks. Period.

I dont care where it goez just as long as i can find a junglas. Lol. NO REALLY

Wow...that's a lot of weed.

I received mine yesterday. Awesome blade and the sheath is impressive.
I'm actually really surprised at how much the handle and sheath have been improved over the RTAKII. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Het guys hows it hanging been kind of lurking on here for awhile and now have a question i am hoping yall can answer. I am in the market to buy a junglas but can not find anyplace that has them in stock. Do you guys know of anyone who has them instock or if not is there anyone here wanting to sell theres ( i know its a long shot but worth a try ) thanx guys

Hey txhc, since you're a prospective Junglas buyer, can I ask about your sensitivity levels?
Say, if Jeff were to insult you openly on the forum, would you be likely to boycott all things ESEE and sell your Junglas on the Exchange? :D
Not trying to hurt any feelings here... just gathering valuable intel. :p

All of the above is assuming you're not mellowed out from smoking weed.

Back