Junglas???

No my skin is thick and i had to give up the ganja years ago and i am not buying a mans opion on 1 matter or the next i am buying the knife and the workmanship. So he can say what he wants i still want that damn blade.

txhc:

did you check with Cumberland and Knives Ship Free?

I recently ordered a Junglas from Chestnut Ridge Knife Shop, do you know anything about the supply there R.A.T?

KSF has 11 in stock right know. Rrrrr, I really need to find a reason why I need that damn thing.

I recently ordered a Junglas from Chestnut Ridge Knife Shop, do you know anything about the supply there R.A.T?

On March 7th, 18 pcs shipped to Chestnut Ridge. But those may have already been pre-sold so I'm not sure what they have in stock.

I sent CRKS an email asking if they had any in stock a couple days before I ordered from Knifeworks; never received a reply.

I called them, said it would ship in a week or two... dammit, should have done more research. This wait is going to kill me :(. Hopefully I'll get my 4 soon to tide me over until then though.

Ah well, at least it was a good price.

KSF has 11 in stock right know. Rrrrr, I really need to find a reason why I need that damn thing.

Better hurry up. They now have 10 in stock thanks to me. :)

Yep i got mine and i think they are down to 7 now so if you want want you better hurry cuz wendy said they had just received them. They are going like twinkies at a fat camp. Thanx guys for the help and i look forward to getting this puppy.

No my skin is thick and i had to give up the ganja years ago and i am not buying a mans opion on 1 matter or the next i am buying the knife and the workmanship. So he can say what he wants i still want that damn blade.

You're dead to me then. :D :p

Glad you found one.

BRING IT......lol. Yep i found that beast and cant wait to chop and cut things i dont even need to. Lol

thats not a lot of weed. this is a lot of weed. over in afghanistan them boys know how to grow some shit. i would have loved to have my junglas over there

here are a couple pics :)

DSC00159.jpg

DSC00137.jpg

DSC00139.jpg

Saw 2 police cars in Detroit with weed plants bulging out all windows not to long ago. I doubt they had junglas.

Anywho, I got an email from tactical defender, he has 3 shipments of "hoongli" coming from 3 different suppliers; 1 from ESEE and 2 from other suppliers and he expects some in two weeks so get your orders in.
:D

Man why wait just go to knivesshipfree.com they still have some instock now

Back