Just a heads up on my GAW.

NJBillK

Custom Leather and Fixed Blade modifications.
TM Hunt Hornet gaw in general, have fun!

Very generous indeed, good luck to all and a early congratulations to the winner, I will transfer the warranty to whoever gets it.

I know cb, I loved it while I could use it at work...

Now I carry folders exclusively at work, dpx heat and alox cadet. It's odd that I work in a meat processing plant as a Butcher using 10"-12" knives all day and that Hornet made people nervous in the shipping/receiving area...

If it had received the pocket time that it deserved, I would have kept it in a heartbeat! But it is off to a (hopefully) great home!

read the first post in the actual giveaway thread, follow instructions, and enter?

entered with TM Hunt, JerryD, and Becker content.

This is just to let anyone here know that may not have noticed it last week, but Vik won the Hornet.

Just wanted to share his Good fortune since he doesn't seem to be the bragging type.

Congrats again.

This is just to let anyone here know that may not have noticed it last week, but Vik won the Hornet.

Just wanted to share his Good fortune since he doesn't seem to be the bragging type.

Congrats again.

:thumbup: I believe it has found an excellent home.

Congrats man. I love mine. Cool little blade. :thumbup:

And it showed today - with a little sidekick!
if you notice, the addres part of the box is all but blank - apparently the ink used didn't stick to the tape.
you can barely read the zip code and if you angle the box just right, you can sort of read part of my name and address in the dents in the tape.
not sure how the PO got it to me, but I'm a happy camper!
Thanks again Bill!
10896971_10153047136164603_2190705254790655424_n.jpg

And here I thought I was being safe... Well, goes to show that you Can be too careful. I am glad they made the trip safe and sound.

The journey was perilous enough already, please try to keep this one clean, lol

Back