Just A Picture - Traditional Picture Show

Props make a picture so much better and it makes knife pics even more so. ;). I love it when someone cares enough to compose a shot versus just a snapshot. Thanks for carin’ enough to make a pleasin’ pic to share with the rest of us. All your pictures are well composed and always enjoyable to look at, thanks.

Props make a picture so much better and it makes knife pics even more so. ;). I love it when someone cares enough to compose a shot versus just a snapshot. Thanks for carin’ enough to make a pleasin’ pic to share with the rest of us. All your pictures are well composed and always enjoyable to look at, thanks.

Wow, thanks Ted, I really appreciate that.:) Ha, if I said to most people, that I learnt to take better photos from looking at pics on a knife forum, they'd surely look at me funny. But it's true. One of these days I'll have to get a real camera, LOL.:D:rolleyes::)

And I gotta admit, there was a payoff to assembling all those ingredients!;):D

qLjBpfK.jpg

Last edited:
Svelte comes to mind when I see that Swayback Jack Gary, I love that satin finish and the warmth in the scales colors just makes me wanna hold and worry on those groves. Like a good worry stone. :)

The Stag on the backside of the 2009 Forum Barlow I got is great for worryin' on. It's got the greatest texture, the best of both kinds of stag. :)

I like these pics better, sorry for changin' my mind so many times.

Fv0l965.jpg
DoiaOeF.jpg
CwMsbRG.jpg
4jaZc7Y.jpg

Last edited:
Svelte comes to mind when I see that Swayback Jack Gary, I love that satin finish and the warmth in the scales colors just makes me wanna hold and worry on those groves. Like a good worry stone. :)

The Stag on the backside of the 2009 Forum Barlow I got is great for worryin' on. It's got the greatest texture, the best of both kinds of stag. :)

uGwJJqx.jpg
GUyKGNz.jpg
Thanks for the comment, Ted. The 2009 Trad forum knife is probably my favorite. Just a wonderful knife. Great stag on yours!

Back