Just A Picture - Traditional Picture Show

2u6lp8h.jpg

Nice knife, nice pic!
Thanks Jeff, I'm liking my first whittler.
The crocus were coming up but a fresh snow on Sunday and Monday put a stop to that. Today's high here is only 30 degrees (F) so it could be awhile till we see them again.

Thank you my friend ! I appreciate your words immensely. No chiggers....Thank God...those things are misery :eek::eek:

Not to be intrusive on your thread Gevo, but I have to ask if you are done with the Stag Horseman knife I loaned you?
Take your time and ship it back to me when you feel it is appropriate.
Thanks my friend!:eek::D

Not to be intrusive on your thread Gevo, but I have to ask if you are done with the Stag Horseman knife I loaned you?
It's in the mail. Sorry I kept it so long. I got carried away by its beauty. It's like every day is Valentines Day. Stay my little valentines...stay..oh sorry ;):)

When are you coming back ? We need updates

It's in the mail. Sorry I kept it so long. I got carried away by its beauty. It's like every day is Valentines Day. Stay my little valentines...stay..oh sorry ;):)

Gev, Mark is having his mail come to ND to be inspected before taking final possession in MI. I'll get you my address in a bit:D:D:D

I am on my way back my friend. Just making some knives with CPM154 and a couple new patterns.

Back