Just A Picture - Traditional Picture Show

As far as I know, Dwight, only two, mine and Alan's. More seriously, I don't know. The Olsen Knife Company was known for its hunting and other fixed blade knives. I haven't found much, other than a picture or two, on the folders.

Here we go, who doesn't like pictures of fine pocket cutlery??
First year run of the #15 SCOUT EO, Pattern Production Premier on the BF Stag #77 and one of the first GEC SheepLifters, in Sunbrite handles. Bought from the man himself, Evan aka ESNYX, the creator of same!

Perry I always liked those Sunbrite covers, very distinctive
I totally agree and am surprised that they apparently have decided to cease making them. I like the nifebrite as well but the sunbrite has a totally unique almost transparent pale semi dull yet bright kinda eerie dayglow mesmerizing hypnotic .... sorta hard to describe... :D

I agree with you both, Jerry and Dwight! Just haven’t made enough of these Subrite covers on knives, but maybe they had a very limited amount. I just don’t know, but I would like to see the Sunbrite in other patterns!
singin50 singin50

Perry I always liked those Sunbrite covers, very distinctive. Nice photo :thumbsup:

"Dinner is almost ready, can you PLEASE move your junk off the table?" :confused:

ETTGlLE.jpg

Back